[On hold] OPS Team is hiring

Hey there,

I’m excited to express my interest in the UX/UI Designer position. My name is Yuriy, and I bring over 3 years of valuable experience in the field along with a diverse skill set.

In my previous roles, I’ve honed my craft in various domains:

CRM Systems Development in the B2B Banking Sector:

I’ve contributed to the design of CRM systems tailored for the B2B banking segment, ensuring intuitive interfaces and seamless user experiences.

Sports Platform Interface Design for Athlete Recruitment:

I’ve had the opportunity to work on interfaces for a sports platform dedicated to recruiting athletes. This involved understanding user needs and preferences within the sports industry.

Single Page Website Development, including Zomland Redesign

I’ve tackled projects involving the development and redesign of single-page websites, including the redesign of Zomland, focusing on enhancing user engagement and navigation.

E-commerce Website Design:

My experience extends to designing interfaces for internet stores, where I’ve emphasized user-friendly layouts and streamlined checkout processes.

In addition to hands-on design work, I’ve actively participated in:

• Collaborating closely with developers to ensure seamless integration of design solutions.
  • Conducting audience research to better understand user needs and preferences.
  • Developing clickable prototypes to visualize and test design concepts.
  • Creating design systems to maintain consistency across projects.
  • Conducting client interviews to gather feedback and refine design iterations.
  • Crafting user flows to ensure smooth navigation and interactions.

I possess professional expertise in utilizing Figma and Photoshop for design tasks. My adeptness with these tools is complemented by strong communication skills and a talent for innovative problem-solving.

I’m eager to bring my expertise to your team and contribute to delivering exceptional user experiences.

You can reach me at Telegram UIdesiUX

1 Like

[NEW] Governance analyst

Expert in the field of governance, specializing in researching, analyzing, and providing insights on governance structures, policies, and practices.

Responsibilities may include conducting in-depth studies on governance issues, advising on best practices, and contributing to the development of effective governance framework for organizations.

This involves

• Collaboration with stakeholders
  • Analysis of incoming ideas
  • Assessment of 3-d party vendor proposals
  • Analysis of web3 best practices
2 Likes

Dear Ops Team,

I would like to put forth my candidacy to the post of “Governance Analyst” and be a positive agent for change.

Compatibility with Job Description & Responsibilities

Criteria 1:

"Expert in the field of governance, specializing in researching, analyzing, and providing insights on governance structures, policies, and practices.

This may include conducting in-depth studies on governance issues, advising on best practices, and contributing to the development of effective governance framework for organizations.”

Response :

1. Two years of independent governance research-
    Prasanth V. - Conduit Works | LinkedIn
  • Governance Workshops
    Attended > 20 Governance Research Workshops on decentralised governance
    PoW: This is how my personal MIRO dashboard looks …

The rest are under NDA

1. YC Startup school participant with a theme in DAO framework design idea - Otroms Biovet -
    Deck (updated AFTER the course) : Tome
    PoW: YC STARTUP SCHOOL.pdf - Google Drive

2. NDC Constitution Working Group, Contributor (November 2022- February 2023) -
    Grant winning work for
    ● Authoring a theoretical dissection, questioning the viability of Small Group Method(proposed internally) as a method of governance for NDC GWG - the framework was dismissed from the discussions as a result -
    ● Providing feedback/ critique on every version of governance framework and constitution drafts since joining-
    ● GWG Onboarding Criteria document- Feedback + Questions
    ● Workshop participation by Andrej - defining functions and responses
    ● Authored- The agent -structure dilemma - a feedback + missing links in the Separation of power foolproofing solutions(some of which has so far made in to the framework itself)
    ● Collected community feedback on governance forum via a public post
    ● Responding to messages in Constitution WG and the NDC governance Telegram channels clarifying doubts and questions from the members regarding the framework
    All works available on request -
    PoW- GWG_Prasanth_Vijayakumar_Grant_Agreement.pdf - Google Drive

3. MA Political Science from University of Exeter, UK https://www.exeter.ac.uk/ (a top 10 University in UK - https://www.thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk/league-tables/rankings/politics )

Criteria 2

Capability for conducting specific job responsibilities

Last three months of Professional Journey :

1. Joined a launchpad
    https://twitter.com/UhthredB/status/1743686612637356406?t=vUGLnffqcKpjTlMUHgDc7g&s=19

2. Open source experiment
    https://twitter.com/Abdullahi_Ab_di/status/1753871707352289683?s=20

3. Built: Baldr A wallet less, gasless, serverless bot that saves discord conversations permanently on chain - (User Testing-)
    Join the Conduit Works Discord Server!

4. Won “Significant promise for future” Award at Arweave Hackathon
    https://x.com/arweaveindia/status/1734972939702075426?s=20

5. Joined Arweave India Hacker House Cohort 1
    https://twitter.com/ManjulSiddharth/status/1732229191234666953?s=20

Other notes on candidacy for the consideration of Ops Team

No conflict of interest in terms of

• Time:
    Does not hold a paid position with any organisation within or outside the NEAR Ecosystem. Can dedicate 100 % time and energy to bring on a positive change for NDC governance process improvement

• Affiliation:
    Has never held a paid position from within the NEAR ecosystem. Was never a ‘moderator’ with any guild, nor a ‘council member’ for a DAO, or an affiliate to ANY “cartels’’

• Expertise:
    Has never applied for, nor have taken remuneration for any domains OTHER THAN Governance Research. Has never been a ‘moderator’, ‘spokesperson’ nor a ‘representative’

• Quid-pro-quo
    Has zero exposure to vectors of “quid-pro-quo” accusations, never played an activist for a sect, no exchange of ANY relationships with existing Congress Members, nor a past association or a history of questionable activism in return of ANY expectations

Contact Details

Email Id: uhthredsonofuhthred@gmail.com
Telegram: Telegram: Contact @Uhthred_B

End of Submission.

11 Likes

Highly recommend Uhthred for this role. He understands the intricacies of DAO governance and more importantly is well acquainted with the challenges faced in the NDC and broader NEAR ecosystem :+1:

2 Likes

Hello everyone :handshake:

Dear OPS Team, I would like to apply for the role of Governance analyst and want to be part of your strong team.

NDC Governance Experience

At the moment, I am already an active Governance Contributor to the NDC, and I contribute to the development and debugging of the current Governance system described in the Governance Framework and Trust Instrument by:

1. Active and constant dialogue & discussion of new ideas on Governance issues with members of Congress & the Community at AMA sessions and in official Telegram chats.

2. Active cooperation with the Congress on the issues of coverage and implementation of new Governance initiatives among the community, as well as the creation of VB votes.

3. Active and constant interaction with the fundamental Governance documents in the NDC: Governance Framework & Trust Instrument.

I am an active representative of VB, as well as the initiator of VB #2 Proposal & VB #4 Proposal.

In addition to that, I also actively report on current Governance initiatives in the community and talk about the ways in which each user of the NEAR ecosystem can influence and improve current processes.

I am also the organiser of the GDAOs and Proactive People Team, a chat where GDAOs representatives discuss the main issues and initiatives of the community with the Congress.

NDC GDAO Experience

At the moment, I am a consul in the Aurora Community DAO, I am engaged in grant support and attracting projects.

From the beginning of October to December, I actively, together with my team, engaged in the implementation of AC-DAO into the NDC Structure, this included:

1. Creating key Proposals that describe the essence of our GDAO, as well as the key initiatives that we are implementing in the NDC.

2. Active cooperation with the Congress to receive feedback and discuss important issues related to our GDAO.

3. Actively participate in the social life of the NDC (attend AMA Sessions, participate in meaningful discussions, network with projects) to engage projects/people in our DAO initiatives.

My competencies for this role
  1. In-depth knowledge of current Governance processes through a detailed study of the Governance Framework & Trust Instrument.

2. Constant awareness of all the news & activities & initiatives of the Congress through active participation in the social life of the NDC, as well as in the development of the NEAR ecosystem through the development of my team, GDAO - AC-DAO.

3. Strong connection with the Congress & Community and the ability to explain the importance of current initiatives and transformations.

Contact Me

My Email - lukyannibylitsyn@gmail.com

My Telegram - @SuperLuchito

My Discord - luchito123

I’m looking forward to your feedback :handshake:

4 Likes

I am thrilled to announce that @detectiveman joined the NDC Ops Team as the new UX/UI Designer.

Welcome on board!

1 Like

[NEW] Technical Project Coordinator:

Responsibilities:

• Translate complex technical information into clear and accessible documentation suitable for a diverse audience.

• Collaborate with subject matter experts to gather necessary information.

• Create user manuals, technical guides, and documentation for web3 software products.

• Provide support for project delivery through excellent organizational skills.

2 Likes

[URGENT NEW] Community Leader in Ops Team:

Responsibilities:

• Involve the Community in OPS Team initiatives
  • Engage VB to participate in important for NDC decisions
  • Collaboration with all teams, DAOs within NEAR Ecosystem
  • To build communication plan for all products and initiatives which Ops Team delivered for Ecosystem
1 Like

Happy to announce that @detectiveman joined Ops Team as UX/UI Designer
Welcome on board!

Happy to announce that @UhthredB joined Ops Team as Governance analyst
Welcome on board!

1 Like

StableLab would like to express interest in the Governance Analyst position at NDC. With our extensive background in governance research and operations, and first-hand experience developing analytics products for DAOs, we are excited about the opportunity to contribute our expertise to NDC.

At StableLab, we have successfully collaborated with over 20 DAOs and projects placing them on a path to reach their governance goals. This has provided us with unique insights into the complexities and challenges of DAO governance, as well as the innovative solutions required to address them. Our work often involves diving deep into the intricacies of governance issues, advising DAOs on optimizing their governance structures, and implementing effective policies and programs. This includes everything from refining voting mechanisms to designing and administering incentive programs. You can check out some of our most notable client work here.

Over the past few months, we have been developing a governance data analytics platform to take things to the next level. This tool is designed to enhance decision-making processes, improve stakeholder engagement, effectively measure resource allocation, quantify stakeholder impact, and overall foster greater transparency within DAOs. We believe this platform can be immensely valuable to NDC by offering insights that streamline operations and enhance the collective’s decision-making capabilities bringing you closer to reaching your goals.

Our team consists of experts from diverse backgrounds, including business development, data analysis, research, and more. We have collaborated extensively with stakeholders such as DAO members, project core teams, and external service providers. This collaboration has honed our ability to effectively communicate complex governance concepts and facilitate productive discussions on best practices and framework development. We have demonstrated experience in researching, analyzing, and providing insights on governance structures, policies, and practices, as well as advising DAOs on decentralized governance best practices. You can explore some of our research by visiting here.

Thank you for considering our application. We look forward to the possibility of discussing how we can contribute to the NDC Ops team and the NDC’s mission.

Happy to announce that @Luchok joined Ops Team as Community Leader
Welcome on board!

1 Like

[NEW] SC developer:

SC developer will work closely with Product Lead (Dan) and SC Lead Vlodkow on implementing new Smart Contracts (SC) and updating current ones for voting and governance framework.
Engineer with 5+ year experience in software development and 3+ year in writing smart contracts on NEAR. You have experience to build architecture and organize code from scratch. Solid understand of Rust lang. Writing robust smart contract code and cover it with tests.

Hello, I’m interested in this position.

Software developer with 5 years of experience in developing DeFi smart contracts, development tooling software, and liquid staking contracts. Passionate about decentralization and problem-solving. Proficient in working in remote and asynchronous environment.

Over 3 years of experience in RUST, cosmwasm and near contracts
Github[PoW]: amityadav0

• Was part of NDC GWG tech team

• Contributed in developing congress contracts to enable voting by members of houses and other features.
    • Contributed in developing kudos contract to establish a ranking system for contributions and other features.
    • Contributed in I am Human – Proof of Humanity.
  • Cosmwasm experience

• Responsible for design and development of liquid staking contracts for the Cosmos ecosystem in RUST.

• Rigorously tested the contracts, ensuring comprehensive coverage of all use cases.

• Development tooling

• Responsible for development of tooling software for algorand blcokchain.
    • Implemented Parser for TEAL and the Interpreter for TEAL contracts to simulate testing without running node.
    • Developed complex use case contracts, including crowdfunding and permission voting

I am enthusiastic about applying my capabilities to make a positive difference. Thanks

TG: amit29199

2 Likes

Hello Shine, I wanted to express my keen interest in the job opportunity. I believe my skills and experience align well with the position, and I am eager to contribute positively to your team. Looking forward to discussing further. Best regards.

1 Like

Hello Sine, I am agent54, I am active participant in NEAR community since long, I would like to apply for project coordinator as I read your all requirements for this position, and I am a professional writer and have experience of 3 years, and an Implacable command to translate any complex document into easy and underatable language, and the extra benifit is that I am possessive for time limit. If you want to watch any of my written example the you can freely contact me than here I am attaching address ensue:-

Telegram :- @agent5436
X :- PatoliyaSmit241
smitpatoliya537@gmail.com

1 Like

Hi
I’m working with manuals, guides, other documentation in aviation industry at my primary job.
Unfortunately, I don’t have experience in any other crypto projects but I have almost 8 years in manufacturing management, organizational processes for teams with 10-40 attendees, establishing projects from nothing to workable enviroment.

1 Like

Hello Community,

We always try to do more with less, at the moment we reevalute scope of work and responsibilities, so we put temporary opened positions on hold.

Hello Near Community and OPS Team Members!

I would like to offer my candidacy for Technical Project Coordinator!

About myself:
I have been in the Near Protocol ecosystem about 3 years, and am an active member of the community, so I am very familiar with the Near and Aurora ecosystem and the projects in it.

I am well acquainted with the NDC and the principle of its work, because I participated in the dissemination of information about the NDC Elections and Different Communitiy Voting, and was also a candidate in the Elections for the position of СoA.

Experience in the Ecosystem:
I was a member of Near Degens 2.0 until it closed, where I was involved in creating and sharing content about projects and news in the Near and Aurora ecosystem on Twitter and Reddit. And also wrote articles about projects and events in the ecosystem.

I was also one of the creators and team members of Near Explorer until it closed. Where I wrote articles about Near and Aurora projects. Wrote 60+ informative articles and guides about various projects based on its documentation (white papers), clearly conveyed information to users.

You can check out my works here.

At the moment, I am a member of Degen DAO, where I am engaged in the dissemination of information about projects and news of the Near and Aurora ecosystem, and user engagement.

I am also an SMM manager at Gaming DAO, where I manage and develop Social Networks of Gaming DAO.

Why do I consider myself a good candidate?

• I am well acquainted with the Near Protocol ecosystem and NDC.
  • I can and well analyze difficult to perceive and new information
  • I have a lot of experience in working with various types of text, since I was engaged in writing articles mainly based on white papers of projects
  • I have the ability to briefly and clearly present important information, based on my experience working on Twitter, Reddit and writing articles.
1 Like