[ON HOLD] |muti.rec: funding of a studio session for musicians

It seems to be working

1 Like

Is this OK or should I do it again?

@Mareelawn Woops, must have been voted on quickly by the other council members before I saw it. That’s fine, you should have it in your wallet! If you need any help converting the DAI to NEAR, let me know. Cheers

Great! I’ve done the request (I’m not really sure if correctly, but is looking good) !!

Screenshot 2022-01-18 at 20.37.22|690x266

2 Likes

@umhume Thanks for the proposal! Looks good to me.
Happy to include this in the February budget for muti rec

1 Like

@achoNacho Looks good.
Just voted!

2 Likes

First off, thank you for the first half of the funds. Here’s a brief update on where we’re at (aka, the facts):
-we have successfully recorded our second EP (props to @mwhyden), for which said funds had been allocated (props to @tabea and muti);
-said EP is in its post-production phase and set to be released in April 2022;
-meanwhile, we have also successfully created artwork for NFTs, which has been sent to muti and, therefore, will be minted in the near future (days, like).
-finally, for the sake of near-sighted transparent democracies everywhere, we now have a The Tourorists near wallet (thetourorists.near), in which we would like to receive the second half of the funds.
Thank you, again.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot! Looking forward listening to the final outcome and the mints. Please request the payout of 500 DAI from our DAO

2 Likes

Hello, hello!

We have received our funding for the month of February, so you guys can send in your payout proposals to the muti astrodao:

The values this month are in NEAR as we are adapting to the new payout structure with the Creatives DAO, which you can read more about here.

All the values above relate to our February funding request which you can check here.

Let me know if anyone has questions and thank you all for the proposals :orange_heart: :purple_heart:

1 Like

Done, awesome :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Hey there!
Would like to give an update on the current process of the EP
Production process got a bit delayed but the 4 tracks are nearly finished and going into mixing process
Will upload a unmixed preview from all 4 tracks here as soon as I finish rendering the audios
NFTs to mint with small audioclips from the tracks are on the works too, the artist I was working with suddenly went silent about the process so I am figuring out the bits around that as well and update as soon as possible :orange_heart:

Much love peepz

2 Likes

Thanks for the update and looking forward to hearing it!

1 Like

Hi Muti!
I would like to give an update on the process of Maree Lawn’s brand new hit EP.
Things are nearly setting on fire with how hot these tracks are getting.
Composition of tracks is complete and final recording of last instrument and vocal parts has been completed as of two days ago, the 4 tracks are now with legend Tom Cosm for final mixing and mastering.
I am in Melbourne about to jump on a plane, on my way back to Europe now and will explore options for release in New Zealand and Europe.

Thanks team! The funds have helped a looot in getting this baby off the ground

2 Likes

@Mareelawn “PLAY THE HITS!!”
Great, thank you very much for the update and I’m looking forward to hearing the EP both digitally and maybe even in person in Portugal.
safe travels and keep us posted on any further developments

2 Likes

Hey Muti :slight_smile:
How are you ? I hope everybody of you is feeling great! :slight_smile:
I had already some studio session and recorded 3 songs, but I have more :slight_smile: Thats why there are 6 studio session left in total and will go again if im sure about the next songs because its great to have that - free studio time - so no waste. Thanks for the for the opportunity and see you soon :slight_smile: This project is a bless and a really great support!
LOVE

Rio Carroll