NxM Membership Badge Proposal

Hello NxM fam, My name is Michael Musekiwa a.k.a VI the Law (Six-The-Law) I’m a half Zimbabwean/ half Nigerian / Russian born recording Artist/ Music Producer currently based in Harare Zimbabwe. I’ve been active space since March 2021 minting music NFTs on Phantasma Chain. Ever since then I’ve become an NFT advocte as well speaking at various events and on platforms onboarding and encouraging web3 adoption here in Zimbabwe. Im also part of the admin team for the Africa FM Community. Outside of music im co-founder of an Education platform called Mint Condition currently being built on NEAR and were part of the 2022 cohort of the Africa Blockchain Institute Incubator powered by Near Protocol.

I credit @Mercuri & @NatalieCrue a for the introduction to the NxM Guild, looking foward to contributing to the creative ecosystem and connecting with other artists.
Please find attached links to my work, media coverage and platform

3 Likes

Hello @VItheLaw,

Thank you very much for your proposal & welcome to NxM. Happy to announce that your application is approved and the NxM badge will be sent to you soon! Please reply this with your wallet ID and don’t forget to propose to add yourself as a member on NxM Astro DAO attaching this forum link!!

1 Like

Thank you so much! vithelaw.near is my wallet ID