Membership badge proposal

Hello everybody,

My name is Odunjo Oluwatobi T.O.B.I. I am from Ibadan, Nigeria. I am an artist, composer, videographer, photographer.
I am applying for NxM membership badge, i have been a member of ecosystem, NxM and some other DAOs since March 2022 and since then, the journey has been a wonderful one.
I got featured with one of the biggest artist and as a producer in the ecosystem and NxM @BigM007 and the 2 songs is minted already, i also participated in some competitions in different DAOs such as:

1. BeatDao Rhymes n flow
  2. SpiritYut freestyle
  3. RaggaeDao Event
  4. Poetry
  5. I covered one of the biggest artist in the ecosystem “Scarman” interview with Raggae Dao event as a videographer.
    I started music from very early of my age, my dad is pastor and mom a mid-wife, growing up singing hip hop from a church mind family is a tough one and i don’t think i can’t stop moving on with my music which is why am reaching out to get a membership badge to keep the fire burning in me.

I have two of my songs on audiomack and one on Tamago.

Link to the songs on audiomack:

Your-Way by TOBI PARADISE: Listen on Audiomack

Link to my song on Tamago:

Link to the two featuring songs minted @BigM007

I will be very glad and greatful if you accept and give me a membership badge. I promise never to disappoint the NxM family and the ecosystem. Thanks

Looking forward for a positive response.

3 Likes

Nice proposal, I hope the right guys attend to you fast. I’m also new here

1 Like

I hope…welcome and thanks for attending to this​:heart_eyes:

Hello @tobyparadise01,

Thank you very much for your proposal & welcome to NxM. Happy to announce that your application is approved and the NxM badge will be sent to you soon! Please reply this with your wallet ID and don’t forget to propose to add yourself as a member on NxM Astro DAO!

Wow​:astonished: so glad to hear this good news. Thank you so much great NxM leaders
Near Wallet: tobyy.near

Wallet ID: tobyy.near

Good evening from here great councils, i just received my membership badge now. Thanks so much. And i just propose to be a member in NxM Astro Dao as i was told to propose.

Link: “badge”
https://app.astrodao.com/dao/nxm.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/nxm.sputnik-dao.near-623#:~:text=submitted%20NxM%20membership-,badge,-which%20was%20approved

Good evening from here great councils, I just received my membership badge now. Thanks so much. And i just propose to be a member in NxM Astro Dao as i was told to propose. Awaiting your positive response. Thanks @PaulCrans @williamxbf @rhymetaylor @bonepolice

Link: “badge”
https://app.astrodao.com/dao/nxm.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/nxm.sputnik-dao.near-623#:~:text=submitted%20NxM%20membership-,badge,-which%20was%20approved

1 Like