[NEWCOUNCIL] Kynetikus - Welcome to our new council member

Welcome to our new council member @Kynetikus

Please introduce yourself to the community

IMG_20211106_085632

PT
Olá, me chamo Yuri.

Sou nascido no Brasil e tenho formação em Publicidade e Propaganda e Pós Graduação em Design de Transportes. Também tenho especialização em Design Permacultural. Nos últimos anos estive na Califórnia atrás de um sonho que era cursar Design para Entretenimento no Art Center, eu acho incrível o trabalho e habilidades dos profissionais da área, consegui uma bolsa para Desenho de Figura humana no Art Center at Night, a sensação de sonho realizada não tem como descrever ainda que não estivesse no curso completo eu estava no Art Center. Infelizmente eu acabei tendo um mal casamento e por complicações imigratórias precisei voltar ao Brasil.

Agora após duas sociedades iniciadas das quais fiz todo o trabalho gráfico como logotipo e todo tipo de divulgação gráfica e digital, também fiquei na gestão de mídias sociais, decidi me ausentar delas.

E me encontro com muito gosto neste Conselho onde vejo a possibilidade de um crescimento profissional que eu já estava achando que não atingiria mais.

Sou muito grato primeiramente Ă  NEAR por possibilitar isso e ao The Clan por ter me admitido.

Agora vamos aos negĂłcios.

EN
Hello, My name is Yuri.

I was born in Brazil and I have an Advertising and Marketing graduation and Vehicle Design post grad. I also have a Permacultural Design specialization. I’ve been in California for the last few years chasing a dream which was to study at Art Center, I find amazing the work and skills from the professionals in this field, I got a scholarship for Figure Drawing at Art Center at Night, the feeling of a fulfilled dream has no words for it even though I wasn’t at the full term course I intended I was at Art Center.

Unfortunately I had a really bad marriage and had to return to Brazil because of immigration matters.

After two partnerships of which I’ve done graphic work like logos and all kinds of graphic and digital advertisement besides social media management I decided to be absent from them.

And now I gladly find myself at this council where I envision a possibility of professional growth I thought I wouldn’t have anymore.

I’m so thankful primarily to NEAR for making this possible and The Clan for admitting me.

Now let’s get down to business.

1 Like

Awesome! Lets create a new post, so can be more confortable with the forum

1 Like