NDC Moderator - Nomination - Tausif

Hey! Near people, I’m Tausif, I’m thrilled to nominate myself for the NDC moderator role

As a crypto Community moderator since 2021, I have had the privilege of serving as a key member of the

1. Open Forest Protocol team, where I have gained the expertise to moderate and manage online communities over telegram and Discord.
  2. Moderator at Indian Crypto Squad, a leading India-based crypto community, initially on Telegram and later on Discord.
    Moreover, I have also served as a
  3. moderator at Near Future, specifically for their Primal NFT project.

These roles required me to have a deep understanding of the projects and their goals, as well as an ability to communicate these effectively to the community.

My passion for blockchain technology extends beyond my work as a moderator, as I have a keen interest in the potential of blockchain and Web3 to revolutionize industries and create a more decentralized world. I strive to spread awareness about the companies I work with and advocate for the transformative power of blockchain technology.

In addition to my experience and passion for blockchain technology, As a moderator, I understand the importance of fostering a positive and engaging online community, and I am skilled in creating and maintaining relationships with individuals from diverse backgrounds and perspectives.

Furthermore, As a self-starter, I take ownership of my responsibilities and am always looking for ways to improve and streamline processes.

I have gained these skills throughout my not-so-short yet experienced career as a moderator, and I am adept at managing multiple projects and priorities simultaneously while delivering results on time and to a high standard.

Overall, my experience as a moderator in the Crypto community, coupled with my deep interest in the technology and commitment to community engagement, make me a valuable asset to any team in the space.

2 Likes