[NDC Funding Request] DECEMBER - CREATIVES DAO

Dear NDC,

As a grassroots constellation of NDC V0, Creatives DAO is submitting its proposal for your review. Taking into account that NDC V1 hasn’t gone live and there was no announcement for further action, we, as a community grassroots, maintain our dully function to support the community. Funding asked falls into the purpose of the NDC Trust instrument as usual.

We have been actively working on enhancing our funding practices to facilitate community contributions that align seamlessly with NDC priorities.

:point_right: See our newly released: WRAPPED 2023 YEARLY REPORT

In December, we received 7 proposals with a total request of $36,760.

Table 1

Following new guidelines from NDC House of Merit, Creatives DAO councils have assessed and revised those proposals, following the priorities as per the following announcement:

CREATIVES DAO DECEMBER FUNDING REQUEST

To HOM/COA and NDC Trust:

Total request: $36,910
Address: creativesdao.sputnik-dao.near

Thank you!

16 Likes

The reason why my proposal was not approved is still confusing me because I didn’t understand how my 4 P,S project won’t contribute to the Near community

I see a lot of Decentralization on this updated KPIs , that’s why I say keep the Good work Moving @Creativesdao_Councils
Thanks for Approving @Reggaedao monthly proposal :star2:

After consulting HoM and talked to the project, we decided to refer Sputnik BOS Public Good Widget Proposal ($9600) to a more suitable funding scheme. This could be either DEV DAO or via HOM’s another funding package (public goods).

=>

Thank you!

5 Likes

Good Morning! Poll created: https://near.org/astraplusplus.ndctools.near/widget/home?page=dao&tab=proposals&daoId=congress-hom-v1.ndc-gwg.near&proposalId=53

4 Likes

After internal consultation with HoM, we agreed to reduce the council remuneration from $12,000 to $7,500 that brings with new total of: $22,810 for DEC 2023 V0.5 Proposal

3 Likes