Creatives Constellation aims to empower every collective on NEAR to build a sustainable Web3 model and attract the best creative talent to innovate on-chain.
For more information, with transaction details, please check the Creatives’ Constellation Bookkeeping. Feel free to check the community report for 2023 in the following parts:
See the attached spreadsheet for a detailed breakdown Creatives’ Constellation September Funding.
In September, various funding proposals were approved across different categories. Here is a brief description of each approved proposal:
- Community Funding: A total of $18,539 was approved for community funding. These funds will be allocated towards supporting community initiatives,
- Partnerships with NEAR projects - $18,452,
- Team Grants: An amount of $17,000 was approved for team grants. Each council member will receive $4,000, and an additional $1,000 is allocated for the Trust enforcer. These grants aim to support the efforts and contributions of team members,
- Social Media Manager: A total of $1000 was approved for SMM monthly payout,
- NEARcon CreativesDAO Booth, Decor, Merch: A total of $13000 was approved for CDAO presence at NEARcon, of which $ 10,000 will be transferred to Near Foundation and $3000 goes to booth setup/merch
- Reward for ETH Milan Working Group Leader: A total of $1,500 was approved for the ETH Milan community member payout. This is in recognition of their efforts in conceiving the concept, coordinating with all associated DAOs for artwork, coordinating with external vendors, and working with the lights, projection mapping, ETH Milan production team, and video team.
- Buffer: An amount of $660 (1% of the total requested amount) was reserved for NEAR to USDC.e conversion on ref.finance.
The specific details and beneficiaries of each proposal are outlined below.
|SvaraDAO||$5,000||[Approved] Svara DAO - Funding Proposal for September, October, November - 2023|
|InaDAO||$5,000||[Approved] INA DAO funding proposal for October/November|
|Filipino Artist Guild||$5,000||[Approved] Filipino Artist DAO - Funding Proposal for September 2023|
|MarmaJ||$539||[Approved]: Marma J Foundation ETH Milan Initiatives x Creatives DAO|
|Rising DAO||$3,000||[Approved] Rising Trend Tracker/ Research and Dev RISING DAO|
|NFTWG Funding Request for Aug & Sep||$8,150||[Approved] NFTWG Funding Request for Aug & Sep |
|ElCafeCartel - MeteorWallet - CreativesDAO||$10,302||[Approved] | "The Grassroots Collaboration" Coffee service X Wallet activation X Social activation [September Funding]|
|SMM (Social media manager)||$1,000||N/A|
|Team grants (Trustees & Enforcer)||$17,000||Contributions of Creatives’ trustees (Paul’s Reports, William’s Reports, Sahil’s Reports, and K’s Reports) + Enforcer|
|Buffer||$660||NEAR to USD conversion on ref.finance|
|NEARcon CreativesDAO Booth, Decor, Merch||$13,000||Booth in the main area, payment to NF|
|Reward for ETH Milan Working Group Leader||$1,500||Recognition of their efforts in conceiving the concept, coordinating with all associated DAOs for artwork, coordinating with external vendors, and working with the lights, projection mapping, ETH Milan production team, and video team.|
Total requested: $70,151
DAO Address: creativesdao.sputnik-dao.near
Creatives Constellation Trustees