NDC Congress member's Conflict of Interest disclosure

NDC Congress member’s Conflict of Interest disclosure

7 Likes

Transparency is one of the core values that has been emphasized since day 1 at NDC. I’m not sure where it’s going to end up, but it’s better to disclose any potential Conflict of Interest to the NEAR Community.

Disclosure has been submitted to Transparency Commission since the form being shared, but I think it’s good for me to disclose this to NEAR Community.

My role in NDC and Grassroots DAO:

• Degen DAO contributors (since I was a mod of NDC)
  • NFT DAO core contributors ( since July 2023 )
  • Transparency Commission houses member ( since the v1 election end )

My role in NEAR Protocol Projects/ Product:

• BD and marketing for web2 business of ElCafeCartel ( since March 2023)
  • Head of Community of NEKO and JUMP DEFI ( since February 2023
  • Community and Brand strategic for Paras and all the entity under Paras ( since February 2023)
  • Community manager of Play Ember ( since September 2023)
  • Community Manager and Partnership for Meteor Wallet and all entities under Meteor
  • Non Active Core team members of (RocketBois since August 2022)
  • Mod of Cheddar ( since May 2022)

I have always make sure that I never contribute myself on any action that shows conflict, either approving proposal / any decision making that benefit my self financially.

9 Likes

Hello everyone!

This is my conflict of interest disclosure report:

Multiple Roles Within Ecosystem:

I have two roles within NDC and the Ecosystem:

• I am elected House of Merit member
  • I am a Point of Contact at the House of Merit

My Responsibilities:

• Effective funding coordination and operations efficiency
  • Drafting, Review, and Coordination of new legislation (MEMOs)
  • Development of Processes and Procedures for funding and ops
  • Delegation of tasks to workgroups and assisting with resource allocation
  • Facilitate Communication and engagement with the Community, DAOs, and stakeholders
  • Track House of Merit activities
  • Give feedback on proposals on behalf of the House of Merit if needed
  • Coordinate proposals execution (Hom, CoA, Trust, Ops team) and KYC/KYB process
  • Track NDC budget expenses within given limits and sub-codes
  • Educate and guide grassroots and individual members on how to get funding and support, which way to apply, etc.
  • I am council at Marketing DAO ; update: I am no longer on the council of MDAO
  • I don’t have any other roles within NDC and Ecosystem.

Finance interest:

• My current remuneration for the Point of Contact Role at HoM is $7,000 (base $1,500 + $5,500 for role), net ~ $4,550 after taxes;
  • I refused my remuneration as a Council of Marketing DAO;
  • I don’t have any additional earning sources within NDC and Ecosystem;

Personal relationship

• I worked with many people (over 100) in the Ecosystem and can evaluate their work, but I can’t say that the relationships can affect my decisions. Otherwise, I will abstain from voting.

Hierarchical Power Relationships

• I don’t have any hierarchical power relationships. Nobody reports me, and I don’t report to anybody within Ecosystem and NDC. I report to the Community only.

Personal Benefit from Funding

• My personal benefit from the NDC funding is feed my family.
12 Likes

Hello everyone!

I have various roles within NDC and the Ecosystem:

• I am elected House of Merit member (1500$ up to 3000$)
  • I am council at ServiceDAO - Just launched
  • I am Near Validator (PandaTeam)
  • Moderator on NEAR Discord / Telegram
  • Support - MyNearWallet & MeteorWallet
  • Moderator - JumpDefi
  • Cheddar PM - Standby

Finance interest:

Based in France my Tax Rate is 30%
If i have 3000$ (HoM) + Moderation around (500$)
→ 2450$/months tax free , if i have the biggest remuneration in HoM.

Personal relationship

• I worked with many people in the Ecosystem but I can’t say that the relationships can affect my decisions. Otherwise, I will abstain from voting.

• At the moment, i don’t have any hierarchical power relationships. Nobody reports me, and I don’t report to anybody within Ecosystem and NDC. I report to the Community only.

• My personal benefit from the NEAR funding is feed my family, and other stuff (computer etc)

Available if you have questions etc :wink:

8 Likes

Hello NEAR community, this is my conflict of interest disclosure report

I have 3 roles in NEAR Ecosystem:

• I am elected House of Merit member
  • I am Achievements and remuneration Coordinator in House of Merit
  • I am founder of Gaming DAO

Finance interest:

• My current reward in HoM is 1500$ base and + 3000$ for the role Achievements and remuneration Coordinator,
  • I also receive $3000 as the founder of the Gaming DAO
  • I don’t have any additional earning sources within NDC and Ecosystem

Personal relationship

• I have many friends in the ecosystem, but this does not influence my decision. I can refuse an proposal even if the person is my friend or acquaintance

• I don’t have any hierarchical power relationships. Nobody reports me, and I don’t report to anybody within Ecosystem and NDC. I report to the Community only.

• My personal benefit from the NEAR funding is feed my family, and survive in Ukraine, which is currently at war.
9 Likes

Respect for all the hardwork you have done sir :heart:

1 Like

GM NEAR community,

This is my conflict of interest disclosure report

Roles Within Ecosystem:

• I am honored to serve as an elected member of the House of Merit.

• Additionally, I hold the position of Scheduler within the House of Merit.

Outside of the NDC, I also serve as an Official Aurora Moderator under Aurora Labs.

Financial Interests:

My current reward structure within the House of Merit includes a base of $1500, with an additional $2500 for the role of Scheduler.

Other Earnings:

Currently, I do not have any additional earning sources within the NDC.

Personal Relationships:

While I have friends in the ecosystem, my decisions are not influenced by personal relationships. I am ready to Abstain my vote if I am associated with any DAO in any way.

Note: I work under Aurora Labs as a moderator. It’s crucial to clarify that Aurora Labs and AC DAO are distinct entities. I have no personal connections or friendships in AC DAO, and I am not associated with AC DAO in any way.

Hierarchical Power Relationships:

I do not hold any hierarchical power relationships within the ecosystem.

Personal Benefit from Funding:

My personal benefit from NEAR funding is primarily aimed at supporting and providing for my family.

3 Likes

Full name : Zubair Ansari

Telegram : @zubairansari07

Affiliation with NEAR Digital Collection (NDC) or Affiliated Bodies

Transparency Commission, Other Grassroots DAO

Nature of Conflict of Interest

Personal Relationships, Multiple Roles Within Ecosystem, Personal Benefit from Funding

Details of Conflict of Interest

• Personal Relationships : I would like to disclose that @iamanansari is my cousin which is a direct conflict of interest to me. He is currently one of the councils in Globe DAO and one of the Aurora community moderators. However this should not affect my decision making but since it’s a major direct conflict of interest, I would abstain and not be involved in any of the report/investigation against Aman Ansari.

• Multiple roles within ecosystem : Apart from Transparency Commission member, I have community moderator role at Aurora on grants contract basis.

• Personal Benefit from Funding : I am Co-Lead of Service DAO (Grassroot DAO which needs to be approved by HoM first). Right now I only get rewards for my Admin role in Transparency Commission.

How the Conflict is Being Managed

• Personal Relationships : Aman has been a part of the Near ecosystem since 2+ years and contributed to several projects, some of them with me. Aman and I are part of Aurora Community Mods Ops for more than a year and it doesn’t change my decision making or work flow. Neither he asked me for a favour nor I did any favour on him till now. Whatever roles he got in the ecosystem are based on his skills, experience and dedication towards the ecosystem. However, I’d like to abstain and not be a part of any complaint/investigation against Aman if it comes in any form.

• Multiple roles within ecosystem : Since I am a community moderator at Aurora, proposals and reports involving Aurora is in direct conflict of interest to me and I’d like to abstain and avoid being a part of any report.

• Personal Benefit from Funding : I am Co-Lead of Service DAO (Grassroot DAO which needs to be approved by HoM first). If the DAO gets approved, I’d abstain and avoid being a part of complaints against Service DAO.

P.S. I don’t have any hierarchical power relationships. I share my reports to the community only.

Thank you everyone for the kind support and empowering NEAR Ecosystem!

9 Likes

Hello everyone, I’m Evangel!

I have 4 roles in NEAR Ecosystem:

• I am elected Council of Advisors member
  • I am Point of Contact in Council of Advisors
  • I am a member of the NDC Degens DAO
  • I am a member of the Near Ukraine Guild

Finance interest:

• My current reward in CoA is 1500$ base and + 2500$ for the role Point of Contact
  • I receive $300-$1000 (depending on the work done) as a member of the NDC Degens DAO
  • I also receive $300-$1000 (depending on the work done) as a member of the Near Ukraine Guild
  • I don’t have any additional earning sources within NDC and Ecosystem

Personal relationship

• I believe that no relationship can influence my decisions. Otherwise, I will abstain from voting, even if it is my friend or acquaintance.

• My personal benefit from NEAR funding is aimed, first of all, at supporting and providing for my family in Ukraine, where there is currently a war.

Thank you all :heart:

2 Likes