MarketingDAO Council Update - JC & David Step Down

Seriously!
I hope MarketingDAO is now in a safe hand:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you for the wonderful job, comments, likes and hours spent reading our posts!

Goodluck for everything :slight_smile: to both you and @jcatnear

2 Likes

As a council member of the Marketing DAO it has been a pleasure to work with @David_NEAR

His level headed approach and guidance has enabled the rest of the @marketingdao-council community members to work as a team supporting NEAR community marketing projects.

We look forward to continuing to grow and wish David and JC all the best for the future

6 Likes

Appreciate all the kind words everyone, we’re still here to support the MarketingDAO in its independence and ensure it goes from strength the strength :muscle:

7 Likes

You have been super great @David.
Thanks for all you do

1 Like

Hello @David_NEAR and @jcatnear, to me it’s a mixed feeling to see you leave the Marketing Council yet as your clearly state; you ought to. I must appreciate your service both. Whereas JC onboarded me, Dave positively criticized our very first Guild proposal to invoke deeper thought decentralization:- Web3 in general to clearly contextualize a DAO!
The move to entirely leave the DAO system in the full control of the community is for me is such a tremendous one! It answers one of the commonest rival questions about the meaning of decentralization in the Web3 subject.

3 Likes