[March]The Auction : looking for the writing content creators(Writing)-Candidate Found

Hi Sandboxers and NEARians,

We are Happy to Bring you the Next Opportunity to OWS. The Auction is Looking for Content Creators (Writing), Who Will Help Them with Content Writing for their Medium Page (The Auction Introduction and Announcements on the Upcoming Events and Milestones).

The Auction is a Secondary NFT Marketplace Built on Near where the actual value of digital assets is discovered through auctions.

Requirement

• Knowledge on NFTs and MarketPlace
  • Should have Written Contents Earlier Related to Crypto
  • Strong Knowledge of Near Protocol

Reward: 50 USD for each Article and may be Rewarded High as per the Quality of the Content.

DM me a Sample Writings of your Work $ Fill in the application form to apply Project Application Form

Kind Regards
Monish M

4 Likes

Hi, Iā€™m Wondermaey and Iā€™m interested in the content writing. I have written some articles on medium and Hive about crypto currency, and I meet your other requirements. Kindly consider me . Thanks

1 Like

Can you Please DM your Writing Samples

Sure,
Here is a link to my works

1 Like

hello! Iā€™m going to DM you some samples of my writing work. I hope this opportunity is still available.

2 Likes

Hey @kodandi, Thank you for the Contribution, Pls Request 50USD towards OWS Astro :slight_smile:

Hey @kodandi, Thank you for the Contribution, Pls Request 100USD towards OWS Astro :slight_smile: