[Mandala DAO - Connecting Millions of Mandala Artist on Near in the form of NFTs] Mandala DAO- July-2022

Hello Team Onboarding DAO ( @zubairansari07 @mr_free )
Nice to see you all!!

ONBOARDING DAO FIRST FUNDING REQUEST

In Subject Line: [Mandala DAO - Connecting Millions of Mandala Artist on Near in the form of NFTs]Mandala DAO- July-2022

Project/Council Members: @mahima @Priyanka

Project:
Mandala art is a Sanskrit word for “magic circle”. People believed that Mandalas represent different aspects of the universe and are used as instruments of meditation and symbols of prayer most noticeably in China, Japan, and Tibet. Mandala art is very popular like other famous paintings in history.

For In-depth Overview about Mandala DAO : [Introduction + Proposal]Mandala DAO - Connecting Millions of Mandala Artist into Near into the form of NFTs] Mandala DAO- July-2022

Total Requested Funding Amount: $500

• Social Media Campaign : 100$ ( Includes First Virtual Contest for Mandal Artist Pan India)
  • Rewards : 300$ ( Top 35 Mandala Will Be rewarded With Near tokens ) ( Expected Entries More than 100+ )
  • Mandala Store creation on Mintbase : 30$
  • Near Wallet Creation Approx. 40 = $30
  • Minting Mandala Artwork and Auction : 50$
  • Virtual Educating Session on Near Mintbase : 0$
  • Top 5 Mandala Artwork will be Live Sale on Mintbase and Auction
  • Top 30 Artwork also Will be Minted and Live Sale on Mintbase.
4 Likes

Hey @Mahima @Priyanka , Thanks for your proposal. I have already seen your previous introduction and proposal. It’s a great pleasure to have Mandala artists in NEAR since there is vast number of them around India, Nepal & Other South Asian countries.

This is your first time posting a proposal, Can you please tell us a bit about your background in NEAR, when & how did you join?

Looking for more details about this. Campaign you mean, you will be promoting the DAO with some influencers?

Thanks!

Hello @Mahima

Welcome to Near.
According to the monthly budget ([Introduction + Proposal]Mandala DAO - Connecting Millions of Mandala Artist into Near into the form of NFTs] Mandala DAO- July-2022) you already funded:
Wallet Creation = 30$
Marketing ( Online & Offline ) = 200$
Foods & Snacks = 100$
Mintbase Store Creation = 30$

So, as I understand, you don’t need because it doubles with monthly budget

• Social Media Campaign : 100$ ( Includes First Virtual Contest for Mandal Artist Pan India)
  • Mandala Store creation on Mintbase : 30$
  • Near Wallet Creation Approx. 40 = $30

Please explain more about the event and

Rewards : 300$ ( Top 35 Mandala Will Be rewarded With Near tokens ) ( Expected Entries More than 100+ )
Why do you expected so? How many members in your community?

Minting Mandala Artwork and Auction : 50$
Please explain in details. Minting NFT is not so expensive in Near/

Virtual Educating Session on Near Mintbase : 0$
How/where/when it will happen?

Top 5 Mandala Artwork will be Live Sale on Mintbase and Auction
Top 30 Artwork also Will be Minted and Live Sale on Mintbase.
ok.

1 Like

Hello @mr_free @zubairansari07 .
Nice to see you again .

Starting with @zubairansari07 Question about my journey with Near .

I joined Near 6 Months Back , as users or you can say as trade and Holder too and Doesn’t know about any grants or funding program , later on I saw the creative DAO on Twitter Channel , Which helping the people for their creative Ideas and talents to create Value in Near Ecosystem . As I saw many proposal , I am not sure Mandala DAO Idea will create Benefit to near ecosystem , But Later on I saw Kalakendra DAO , Naksh and different DAO Including some Music DAO too the ideas and Vision are the same like Mine , So I Communicate with my team member @Mahima , She is Mandala Artist from More Than 5 Years Now and she Got Various Rewards and Certificates from Organization . Also We saw some Mandala NFTs on Mintbase and then we decided to Start the DAO as we already have Community and People are likely to grow in WEB3 as NFTs Artist Creator .
Currently I am working with Graffiti DAO as Social Media And Content Creator .

About the Social Media Campaign

As the Starting Funding for Onboarding is cap $500 , and So we started to plan with some Mandala Contest , these contest will run for 20 days , We are going to Run an Ad campaign on Social media to get participant , we also mentioned all the terms and condition to join and what are the benefits for these event . Users have to fill the google form and ready for the contest and submit the Original and PNG file . Later On there will be 35 Winners and rewarded them with Near Wallets , NFTs of their Own ( Minted on Mintbase ) + Also Onboarding them to Our Social Media Channel and Near Ecosystem .

@mr_free We are not Funded with any money from Creative DAO , as we made the delay in submitting proposal .

Thanks for Feedback and looking for Getting these Approved as we are likely to start these event in next 4 DAYS .

Please describe the event more (where, when and how, etc)
Also, I didn’t find answers to the questions I asked in the previous message.

Hello @mr_free @zubairansari07 @kc_sollano
Thank you.

We posted this proposal on 10th of July,2022([[Introduction + Proposal]Mandala DAO - Connecting Millions of Mandala Artist into Near into the form of NFTs] Mandala DAO- July-2022 2]([Introduction + Proposal]Mandala DAO - Connecting Millions of Mandala Artist into Near into the form of NFTs] Mandala DAO- July-2022) But the proposal didn’t get accepted, as we were late on the timeline.

As the deadline to submit the proposal has already passed, we were suggested to start connecting with the people via onboarding dao as a kickstart.

So, as I understand, you don’t need because it doubles with monthly budget

It would have doubled, only if the proposal was accepted.

Please explain more about the event

We plan to run a 20 days online contest for people to participate via various social media platforms, where people across the globe can participate by sending in their artwork. We will also mention all the terms and condition to join and what are the benefits for this event Top 30-35 participants will be rewarded with near tokens NFTs of their Own (Minted on Mint base) + Also Onboarding them to Our Social Media Channel and Near Ecosystem and winner will be awarded with a prize too. Also, we will hold a virtual session with these top artists to educate them about the Near Mint base.

Why do you expect so? How many members in your community?

We expect it because artists are always in search of promising and right platforms to showcase their artwork, which we are going to provide them the same. Currently, we have a around 40 members on our Instagram Mandala community.

Please explain in details. Minting NFT is not so expensive in Near

We Know that Minting NFTs on Mint base Near is very cheap, but for the safer side we are asking for 50$ to Mint and Promote the Auction it, (Means Promote it on social media) and we are Expecting more than 100 + Entry for this event.

How/where/when it will happen?

How/where – via social media platforms (twitter-instagram-facebook)

When – from 26th of July,2022.

I hope this should answer all the questions.
Thank you.

1 Like

We can wait.

How will rewards willbe distributed (how manny winners, reward per winner, etc)?

I found this link, but it’s no valid https://www.instagram.com/mahiartforyou/
Also, a follower does not equal to community member.

But you also asked 100$ for the promotion.
I understand that you need MintBase store, but Paras is a good entry point for newcomers, as for me.
For example, You can help to create wallets for contest participants and help them to mint their work as NFT on Paras.

I suggest starting from smaller steps and seeing how it will go.
For example:
Social media promotion - 20-50$
Rewards: 150-200$ pool, 50$/35$/20$ + 7* 5$ for 10 winners
Mintbase store: discussed
40 Near wallets: 30-40$
Minting Mandala artwork: might be cheap >10$

Please let me know your thoughts

3 Likes

Hey @Priyanka @Mahima , I agree with my partner @mr_free here and look forward for you to accept the suggestions he provided to revise the funding details. If you can revise the proposal. I’d be happy to look again.

Also, I recommend having a telegram community group, can you provide instagram account link?

Thanks!

2 Likes

We liked your Suggestion and we are considering it
We willing to start with $300 , and Start Onboarding.

Looking forward to positive response .
Thankyou @zubairansari07 @mr_free

1 Like

please edit the proposal (budget and metrics)