Make Near this year crypto of the year 2022❤️‍🔥 Best Blockchain Project 2022

As we Know NEAR PROTOCOL was Last Year Awarded as Best Blockchain Technology Best Blockchain Technology

Let’s Repeat history and make NEAR PROTOCOL 2022 the Best Blockchain Technology

I know many of you know about these, If you some new to near forum or project they can vote and comment on why you think the protocol is the best Project :star_struck:

Here is the Link Attached

Time to Vote Again :rocket::rocket::rocket:
@Dacha @David_NEAR @Monish016 @FritzWorm @so608 @semwal
@jcatnear @Mineriavirtual @AnaNastya @Psalmy

After Voting , Comment your below Screenshot on these post thread

14 Likes

8 Likes

Done my friend

7 Likes

Great proposal :wave: Done :white_check_mark:

7 Likes

I’m in buddy!

6 Likes

Hey @Albhion, Thank you for Brining this to us :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Encourage me to participate, vampos for the 2022 prize!!! :partying_face: :cowboy_hat_face: :trophy: :medal_sports: :1st_place_medal:

6 Likes

Vamos animarse para votar near tecnologia de cadena de blockchain y ahora somos más

6 Likes

Here is my vote :star_struck:

6 Likes

Thanks , Everyone For Supporting
Let’s make it fully Hype in Near Ecosystem :fire:

5 Likes

Hello NEARians, this is my vote (5/5) and these were my linked comments at Crypto-Awards 2022:

Title: The Expanse is NEAR protocol, our future in Web 3.0

NEAR protocol has been growing progressively, our future for humanity: layer 1 blockchain, true climate-neutral, efficient use of energy, and low transaction fees (+100,000 tps). very cool towards Web3, the true open internet by virtue of its growing metaverse, its DeFi, dApps, etc. All its DAO’s and tools guarantee us decentralization, transparency, identity and privacy. I 100% recommend it for crypto enthusiasts, developers and backers. Its blockchain is an extreme fragmentation for the blocks, a true sharding, this is NightShade technology. I am now 4 months fast learning with NEAR, working with them and hopefully reaching more individuals in my community for full adoption. We are permeating every space of the real world.

4 Likes

Simon Cowell Reaction GIF by America's Got Talent

4 Likes

I’m in

4 Likes

Hi. I voted too :rocket:

Must Luv Near
I’m living the Nearverse experience and completely in love. It’s an awesome community, full of opportunity and commitment to values ​​I share and believe in. Just for example, through Mintbase I was able sell and buy art, in the forum I participated in open calls and was challenged in bounty that helped pay my bills, and every day I learn something new, showing the diversity of the ecosystem. And I still know very little and still, I think Near deserves as many awards as they can receive.

:heart:

6 Likes

Lets go Near :rocket:
Captura de Tela 2022-04-04 às 16.00.21

I will take this opportunity to leave another picture of one of our roles. Mintbase Sunday and Feminu from Gambiarra Dao
I love Near’s blockchain and Metaverse

4 Likes