Learn Near Club Translations ES December

Happy New Year to all of you, I’m more than happy to share with you the new translations to Spanish from LearnNear.club

Thanks to @sasha , @FritzWorm and @Jloc the opportunity.

And welcome to our new translations leader @LuisAponte99 and @Alecaseg who joined as a translator, Very good job!

DeFi on NEAR Protocol - Learn NEAR Club

Translator @jeph reviewer @alecaseg

What Are DAOs? Looking Into Sputnik DAO. - Learn NEAR Club

Translator @jeph reviewer @alecaseg

A Quick Introduction To The DeBio Network - Learn NEAR Club

Translator @alecaseg reviewer @jeph

NEAR Live Contract Review | Part 2: Staking Pool Contract - Learn NEAR Club

Translator @jeph reviewer @alecaseg.

jeph

7 Likes

Hi,
Congratulations!!! Excellent, I really like all this, but especially the translation of the Intro on the DeBio network. Keep it up, go ahead!

3 Likes

Nice, thank you very much, I love the work you are doing all together as a team.

Asking for funding now, let you know when is approved so you can make the proposal on SputnikDAO

Pay attention to this:

Seems there is a link missing

1 Like

Hey man! Would be awesome to see you guys move over to Astro. Any plans for that?

2 Likes

Hey :white_check_mark: that’s right I do believe AstroDao is a better front that allows us to use more features, so I am a council on all of the following astro DAOs:

1. NEAR VENEZUELA
  2. OWS
  3. NEAR MUN
  4. PALMEROS CHACAO
  5. CRYPTO BEER

In the case of learn-near-spanish.sputnikdao.near, it was created by @sasha, following your recommendation I will ask him about it.

4 Likes

Awesome work, I am very glad to contribute to the value given by Learn Near club

@jeph count with me of whatever you may need.

Best
Luis Aponte :rocket: :goat:

4 Likes

Hey, thank you for let me know, I’ll add the missing link right now.

Thank you, I’m more than happy to work with this team.

I’m sure the Hispano community will benefit with this.

2 Likes

Awesome @jeph,

How can i join translation club where i can help translate some topics to Vietnamese then earn some NEAR?

Br,

1 Like

Awaresome work @jeph
@FritzWorm Is there any topic which I can translate to Vietnames? I really like this job :slight_smile:

Br,

Thanks

2 Likes

Looks like the invite to the Discord Server isn’t working and I can’t create a new one, please send an email to: write@learnnear.club with your last translation, and they should answer you.

Have a nice day @r2m2025

Hey @williamx you can help me here ? How we can onboard @r2m2025 we can add him to the list ?

@r2m2025 you can come to OWS, you can fill the contributor profile.

1. Open Web Sandbox
  2. Contributor Form
  3. check all the info around :wink:

Cheers :beers:

1 Like

Hi, thanks @FritzWorm, of course that should work.

@r2m2025 You can refer to Fritz’s invitation, fill the contributor form, and stay tuned for the upcoming opportunities. As OWS moves forward, we will work closely with projects and guilds. You’re welcome to apply for any of the available projects. If any further assistance is needed, reach me via #Vietnamese channel on OWS Discord :wink:

1 Like

Thank @jeph i will try!

Thank @williamx i will apply form!

Thanks @FritzWorm ! I will check and fill the profile.