[REPORT] KIL DAO Monthly Report for December 2021

KIL had a great and productive month in December as we launched our very own KIL DAO to help promote collaborative efforts between the NEAR community and musicians from Asia. On top that we organized two back to back KIL LIVE events that helped some awareness for our KIL DAO, NXM and the NEAR ecosystem.

Achievements from KIL Live showcase

• KIL successfully onboarded 5 new members to the NEAR Ecosystem including
  • lucianperera.near
  • serenecheam.near
  • benildusjudedoss.near
  • rajafarouk.near
  • ashtin.near
  • Both our headlining artist Jumero and Ashtin officially joined the NXM community on Telegram

• Jumero produced one NFT titled “Love Bomb” and minted it on Paras.id

• 3x free NFT’S by jumero.near were given out to 3 attendees during the event

• 50 USD worth of NEAR were given out to two lucky attendees at the event.

• Both events were held at The Playground @Cryptovoxels and a big shout out to @vandal for helping us put the parcels together that made the venue look great for those who attended the show

• Big props to @netunoblu for helping us make our streaming process as smooth as possible.

Additional Notes

• 2 other NFT’S that were supposed to be minted based on the funding proposal will be carried out to the next event. KIL will allocate a budget for the NFT’s and will not be request for additional fun specifically for the NFT’s

• Lastly, we had several guests who visited the CV for the first time and it included many musicians in Malaysia who are now interested to do their very own showcase at the The Playground

• The KIL DAO team is now looking forward to host monthly events in 2022 while onboarding more members to the NEAR community. KIL will be preparing an IG content series to promote our DAO and our efforts to promote the local Asian music scene in the metaverse.

See you at the first KIL Live show in 2022!

6 Likes

Awesome to see more Malaysian representation on the Near network and community!
Looking forward to 2022

2 Likes

Awesome work! I’ve been enjoying attending these events, but… Maybe there’s a way to involve @thephilosopher and Metaverse DAO to help document things for the next round? Also I’d love to see more NFTs get minted by the community on the KIL Mintbase store!

1 Like

@netunoblu @vandal @JudeKIL nice to meet you guys.
I am based in Malaysia and will soon publish a proposal to create a NEAR community in Malaysia. In Sept somebody outlined a rough idea but it was stopped.

I will publish a comprehensive step-by-step plan to create and nurture a NEAR community in Malaysia. I have experience delivering this type of projects and I count with the help and support of the very proactive NEAR Venezuela community (ahem, @FritzWorm :wink: )

I count on you guys to join me soon and spread NEAR through art, education, and social events!

2 Likes

Already a lot of community members in Malaysia, it’s due time for an official community! We’re going to be launching a monthly LIVE event in March with a Soul Labs x DAOrecords collabo in March :100:

1 Like

@vandal @netunoblu @JudeKIL that is so amazing!

Please give us a follow! Exciting news coming soonTM :wink: We will definitely be up and running at full force to support you during the LIVE event.

https://twitter.com/near_malaysia

Also, pease share a bit more information about the event with me in the DMs, if you don’t mind. Would like to start planning how can we help spread the news and reach as many Malaysians as possible.

2 Likes

Hello ! Thanks for the report =)

Just an opinion hope it can be helpful :pray:

Pictures are always a good way to communicate what happend, I also love to see pics, NFT images or links and videos from the events. :rocket:

All the best, and cheers :beers:

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback @FritzWorm I have taken your advice and included it on my latest report, KIL DAO Monthly Report for February 2022

Cheers buddy!

1 Like