Hi NEAR Community,
We are excited to invite you to the collaboration with Autify Network!
Autify Network is developing a trust protocol to make commerce and supply-chain more transparent through the power of blockchain, AI & computer vision.
It is the first and only certification platform designed to prove the authentication and ownership of any physical goods using an object’s biometry.
Autify uses a combination of intelligent technologies, including computer vision, artificial intelligence, and decentralized infrastructure to mint, match, maintain and transfer digital twins. These NFT certificates provide a universal solution for certifying trust across the business sectors.
Autify can uniquely identify physical objects even if they are of the same make or model. This solution far surpasses anything in the market today.
After launching in the Ethereum, Autify started expansion on NEAR. The project is looking for a community manager with great outreach skills to attract new clients for the project.
The job requires 15 hours per week.
- Manage all social media channels and ensure communication and moderation: Twitter. Linkedin, Medium
- Provide content schedules and post content provided by the copywriter.
- Respond to all comments and participate in online conversations with the community.
- Stay up-to-date with changes in all social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness.
- Stay up-to-date with blockchain technology trends.
- Propose a strategy for outreach to new partners and execute it.
- 1+ years of experience in community/blockchain management or relevant roles.
- Excellent verbal, and written communication skills.
- Fluent in English.
- Deep understanding of and genuine excitement about the crypto community.
- Proven ability to manage large communities and make them successful.
- Ability to express complex technical information clearly and concisely.
- Highly empathetic and professional even under the pressure.
- NEAR native
- Experience in working with big brands and their auditory
Are you interested in the project? Find it on our Project Dashboard and apply for it there: https://www.openwebsandbox.org/projects-dashboard
Have a nice day,
from the OWS team.