[June] Autify Network: Community manager

Hi NEAR Community,

We are excited to invite you to the collaboration with Autify Network!

Brief Description of Project

Autify Network is developing a trust protocol to make commerce and supply-chain more transparent through the power of blockchain, AI & computer vision.
It is the first and only certification platform designed to prove the authentication and ownership of any physical goods using an object’s biometry.
Autify uses a combination of intelligent technologies, including computer vision, artificial intelligence, and decentralized infrastructure to mint, match, maintain and transfer digital twins. These NFT certificates provide a universal solution for certifying trust across the business sectors.
Autify can uniquely identify physical objects even if they are of the same make or model. This solution far surpasses anything in the market today.

Brief Description of Project Opportunity

After launching in the Ethereum, Autify started expansion on NEAR. The project is looking for a community manager with great outreach skills to attract new clients for the project.
The job requires 15 hours per week.

Responsibilities

• Manage all social media channels and ensure communication and moderation: Twitter. Linkedin, Medium
  • Provide content schedules and post content provided by the copywriter.
  • Respond to all comments and participate in online conversations with the community.
  • Stay up-to-date with changes in all social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness.
  • Stay up-to-date with blockchain technology trends.
  • Propose a strategy for outreach to new partners and execute it.

Required Skills

• 1+ years of experience in community/blockchain management or relevant roles.
  • Excellent verbal, and written communication skills.
  • Fluent in English.
  • Deep understanding of and genuine excitement about the crypto community.
  • Proven ability to manage large communities and make them successful.
  • Ability to express complex technical information clearly and concisely.
  • Highly empathetic and professional even under the pressure.
  • NEAR native

Favourable Skills

• Experience in working with big brands and their auditory

Reward

$500

Monthly/One-off

Monthly

Next steps for you!

Are you interested in the project? Find it on our Project Dashboard and apply for it there: https://www.openwebsandbox.org/projects-dashboard

Have a nice day,
from the OWS team.

12 Likes

Hello, I’m interested in this

Im intrested in this ma’am

Did you apply through the application link already?

yes ma’am i have already filled form

I am intrested and i have applied for the position

Hey! Filled the application, waiting for your response :hugs:

Where is the link? How to apply?

Could you send me the form link?

hi there, i saw this and wanted to apply but the link keeps redirecting me to some other website

Looking at the date this post is no more relevant