[January] Tamago project opprotunity: looking for a communuty leader || Candidate is found

Hey Sandboxers and NEARians,

We start the collaboration with the Tamago project. The new opportunity might be interesting for all people passionate about the music industry.

Tamago is a completely decentralized music streaming protocol built on the Near public blockchain. Tamago is a new type of music project as it offers Artists higher revenue including the ability to set their own revenue per stream in comparison with other services like Spotify.

Tamago’s mission is to cut out the intermediary through decentralization and community power acting purely as an open gateway between the music and the listeners. Tamago will provide a fair-play distribution system governed by artists and fans to get paid directly from their fans.

Tamago project will have launch in April. Please find more details by the links:

For this project, we are looking for a person with the aspiration to change the music industry, and make a step further in outlook on the music community. We expect from the candidate that he will be proactive and will be able to share his own ideas on community building.

Qualifications:

• Excellent English verbal and written communication.
  • Experience creating, configuring and moderating multiple Discord servers
  • Creating/configuring bots (Collab.Land, MEE6, Giveaway, Server Stats, Invite Tracker, Dyno, Tip.cc, etc.)
  • Experience managing multiple large communities on Discord (100+ members each)
  • Experience in TG and Twitter management
  • Intermediate knowledge of blockchain and NEAR ecosystem
  • Understanding of issues, triggers, and structure of music industry

Reward

600 USD

Please share with me a brief description of your background and qualifications in DM to start the collaboration

16 Likes

Hello, I would like to send a DM with my background/qualifications but I’m not currently seeing the option to do so from your profile.

2 Likes

@AnaNastya can I apply for this too :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Hello there @AnaNastya I’m interested in the offer

Dropped you a message :slight_smile:

Hey, could you please share with me the music projects you were involved in?

1 Like

I’m a music producer with my own studio and I’ve engaged in several music projects on discord and TG which includes open mic, talent hunt, seminars etc.

2 Likes

My name is Mitchell Ibok I am a blockchain enthusiast who has been in the space for about four years.
I am a graduate of Media and Journalism i enjoy greek folklore.
I have worked with a number of blockchain projects in the past.
I am enthusiastic about blockchain technology and it’s prospects. More especially in cases where it can be applied to create solutions to problems associated with financial freedom

Have actually handled the ambassador role on Near ecosystem

Managed the telegram community and done growth marketing

Same here! Can’t figure out where the DM section is

I dropped you a message

@JohnX Hey, thank you for your collaboration
Reward 600 USD is approved
You can use link to this post applying on Astro DAO

1 Like