It's a lot of fun catching scammers and sharing them with the community

I caught a professional fraudster today and had a long enough conversation with him in order to find out what schemes he uses. All our conversation, which in itself is a valuable tool, I am showing you in the form of a screenshot. I am also preparing an animation video about opening the NEAR wallet and I want to include this information there.

1 Like

We can consider your proposal for 10N at the NFT Onboarding DAO to be the [IDEA] stage for your cartoon.

The next stage would be putting a deck together with the timeline and a rough storyboard for the cartoon, which you can submit for 20N, even after the 6/6 hackathon end date.

Thank you for the effort to protect NEAR holder from Scammers. The animation idea also sound great!

However I can not vote up for this, for the forum matter. This is not a proper Written Ideation proposal. Since you submit it to the NFT-Onboarding DAO, Please follow the Guild here,

Or check some Ideation proposal Reference below:

I voted you up for the this one :blush:, the BUG proposal you submitted.

Thanks for engaging with us in so many ways! Looking forward to see development of the carton.

2 Likes

Thank you very much for helping me, I’m completely new here, but my eyes are burning with new ideas. I think that NEAR has a great future and I will definitely put my hands on it)) So far, I’m just studying how everything works for you here. Tell me, if I have a team and an action plan to create my own unusual marketplace, will I somehow get grant programs to pay for programmers and designers? Is there such a thing as an advertising budget? Who is doing creative work and advertising?