INTRODUCTION TO RAINDROPS DAO (a community of artists, poets, writers and creative folks)

Creating Paras Account for Our New NFTs Collection

> RECENT RAINDROPS WEB3 FESTIVAL (HIGHLIGHTS) (raindropsfest)

RainDrops DAO Social MEDIA Links :

Hello Team Near
Nice to see you all!!

DAO Name: RAINDROPS DAO BY NEAR
Council: @bernarddsa @raindrops DAO TEAM @Albhion

INTRODUCTION TO RAINDROPS DAO

In India, creators are taking the first moves toward examining the possibilities of making their own NFTs. India has many talented artists but cannot display their artworks.
We are here to break the Myth of NFTs Artist Creator, that you should have knowledge about the Blockchain and NFTs, There are so many platforms in India To Sell and Buy NFTs, But still, people cannot get into It.

MISSION: Raindrops DAO’s aim is to encourage and facilitate the creation of a new, independent artist in the art market by offering artists, collectives, and labels the tools and resources they need to pivot and succeed.

VISION: Our Vision is one that prioritizes the artist and empowers the community through the Raindrops DAO activities. We are building a Chain with Raindrops Project.

I would like to introduce RainDrops DAO

RainDrops DAO, We create opportunities for traditional local artists, digital artists, Poets, Authors, Literature writers, and any artists interested in getting into NFTs. There is many artists who are unaware and haven’t explored the NFT space yet. Through RainDrops DAO, we would like to create a Platform to Engage with these Artists on WEB3 using near protocol. RainDrops DAO is an Expressive Platform for all the artists who are undervalued in the web3’s face community.

TEAM INTRODUCTION :

@bernarddsa
Bernard D’sa, I am a writer, author, and poet. I have written 10 books to date. As an avid believer in God, believe that poets and entrepreneurs will be the next change makers in this world. I am a web3 enthusiast, organizing literature experiences into metaverse and the utilization of blockchain in our current world. Building a community of literature lovers, being a part of Namastey NFT and other Web3 meets. Associated with NEAR Protocol for the last 8 months and now would like to explore the platform and encourage others to join the web3 space.
Through Raindrops DAO, We are connecting with Raindrop Project ( A Wider Audience of WEB3 & Blockchain community Space )

I also host Bernard D’sa Talk Show & Followers on Instagram 59K+
wherein I interview people from various walks of life.

Linktree

bernarddsa - Listen on Spotify - Linktree

View bernarddsa’s Linktree. Listen to their music on Spotify here.

@Albhion
Shubham Maheshwari, I am a Community Council Member in Near and Graffiti DAO, I am Very passionate about NFTs and Onboarding People to WEB3 Space. Till now I have Onbaorded more than 100 People to the Near And Near Ecosystem.
I am Currently Working as Naksh a Community Manager and Bluebit Fi + Working With MV Traders To Connect Professional And Beginners in the trading industry for Near.
Vision to bring to Artist Globally from India + Connect a WEB3 Project like RainDrops

For more info: https://raindropsfest.com/

instagram.com

Login • Instagram

Why Raindrops DAO?

RainDrops DAO is supported by Raindrops Project. Here we plan to help and collaborate with their artists by onboarding them to web3 via Near protocol.
Over the last year, we have built a network of writers, poets, and authors and will introduce them to web3. With the help of Raindrop DAO, We are setting up to onboard over 1000 artists, poets, and Writers to Our Near Protocol.

3 Likes