[Approved] (PROPOSAL + INTRODUCTION) RaindropsDAO 2022- Connecting Web3 Artists(Writers, Poets, Authors, Designers) to Near Space

Hello Team Near ( @Dacha @marketingdao-council @David_NEAR )
Nice to see you all!!

In India, creators are taking the first moves toward examining the possibilities of making their own NFTs. India has many talented artists but cannot display their artworks.
We are here to break the Myth of NFTs Artist Creator, that you should have knowledge about the Blockchain and NFTs, There are so many platforms in India To Sell and Buy NFTs, But still, people cannot get into It.

MISSION: Raindrops DAO’s aim is to encourage and facilitate the creation of a new, independent artist in the art market by offering artists, collectives, and labels the tools and resources they need to pivot and succeed.

VISION: Our Vision is one that prioritizes the artist and empowers the community through the Raindrops DAO activities. We are building a Chain with Raindrops Project.

I would like to introduce RainDrops DAO

RainDrops DAO, We create opportunities for traditional local artists, digital artists, Poets, Authors, Literature writers, and any artists interested in getting into NFTs. There is many artists who are unaware and haven’t explored the NFT space yet. Through RainDrops DAO, we would like to create a Platform to Engage with these Artists on WEB3 using near protocol. RainDrops DAO is an Expressive Platform for all the artists who are undervalued in the web3’s face community.

For more info: https://raindropsfest.com/

Why Raindrops DAO?

RainDrops DAO is supported by Raindrops Project. Here we plan to help and collaborate with their artists by onboarding them to web3 via Near protocol.
Over the last year, we have built a network of writers, poets, and authors and will introduce them to web3. With the help of Raindrop DAO, We are setting up to onboard over 1000 artists, poets, and Writers to Our Near Protocol.

OUTCOME:

Connecting with Raindrop Project internally, Getting Vast Exposure
Creating Near Wallets New and Existing Artist ( Poet, Designer, and Writers )
Creating Value in Near Ecosystem through Raindrops DAO
Educating artists on how to Mint their artwork in Near space ( Mintbase | Paras | Uniqart )
Educating About Near and Near Ecosystem ( Through Session and Meetups )
Giving an Opportunity and Platform to artists to Express their Artwork at Near NFTs Space
Connecting To Other DAOs.

ROADMAP:
Raindrops DAO Starting with three Month Plan to Implement on NEAR and Build A Vast Community and Onboard artists on Our DAO

JULY 2022

Create a Social Media Page and Connect with Raindrops DAO ( Bring New & Existing Audience ) - Discord | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Medium
Create An DAO on Astro DAO
Create A Store on @Mintbase
Organize Our First Offline Physical Event in Bangalore.( Artist Meetup )

August 2022

Building Website for Mumbai
Onboarding More artists and Creating a set of NFTs and Mint on Mintbase
Partnership with Other NFTs DAO to Wider our Space

September

Onboarding More Artists through Our Twitter Space | Instagram Live
Creating Paras Account for Our New NFTs Collection

> RECENT RAINDROPS WEB3 FESTIVAL (HIGHLIGHTS) (raindropsfest)

TEAM INTRODUCTION :

@bernarddsa
Bernard D’sa, I am a writer, author, and poet. I have written 10 books to date. As an avid believer in God, believe that poets and entrepreneurs will be the next change makers in this world. I am a web3 enthusiast, organizing literature experiences into metaverse and the utilization of blockchain in our current world. Building a community of literature lovers, being a part of Namastey NFT and other Web3 meets. Associated with NEAR Protocol for the last 8 months and now would like to explore the platform and encourage others to join the web3 space.
Through Raindrops DAO, We are connecting with Raindrop Project ( A Wider Audience of WEB3 & Blockchain community Space )

I also host Bernard D’sa Talk Show & Followers on Instagram 59K+
wherein I interview people from various walks of life.

@Albhion
Shubham Maheshwari, I am a Community Council Member in Near and Graffiti DAO, I am Very passionate about NFTs and Onboarding People to WEB3 Space. Till now I have Onbaorded more than 100 People to the Near And Near Ecosystem.
I am Currently Working as Naksh a Community Manager and Bluebit Fi + Working With MV Traders To Connect Professional And Beginners in the trading industry for Near.
Vision to bring to Artist Globally from India + Connect a WEB3 Project like RainDrops

FUNDING: MONTHLY

We are asking $1500 to Kickstart Our Raindrops DAO and Launch our First Event in Bangalore with Artist

TOTAL BUDGET = $1500

CREATIVES/SWAGS + NFTs - $200
SNACKS AT THE EVENT - $100
MARKETING AND PROMOTION - $150 ( OFFLINE & ONLINE )
WALLET CREATION - $50 ( 100 Nos)
LOCATION - $300
TRAVEL EXPENSE: $150
OTHER MIS: $200
BANNERS & POSTERS : $100
NFT STORE CREATION $ 50
MERCHANDISE $ 200

Thank You, looking for a positive response.

9 Likes

We are looking for @CommunityDAO feedback on these and @Dacha @David_NEAR your view on these Proposal

As we alredy Onbaorded 50 artist from Writers and Poets Industry into Web3 space , We are connecting more and diversifying people into Near Space through Raindrops Festival.

We are Partnership With Raindrops Project to make an big chain between their 20,000 Artist and Authors and poets writers to Near Space …

3 Likes

Great :smiley::+1: proposal but seems only India citizens can benefit from this?

2 Likes

Good evening. Rewards look reasonable for me if you’re willing to onboard 1000 new community members. Thanks

3 Likes

As a Starting Phase we are connecting to Indian , Later on We will Onboard Global Users as we have Alredy working with Some Artist from Srilanka, Indonesia .

1 Like

Given the nature and focus on creative personas (Poets, Designers, and Writers), this type of project would be a better fit for the creative DAO.

3 Likes

Hey @Klint
We had initially planned to do it on Creative DAO. Still, we realized we needed to do marketing and onboard artists and users to RaindropsDAO, and later on, we will shift to Creative DAO for further growth and assistance.

3 Likes

@marketingdao-council Since July has arrived, we need to start and complete this in the next 15-20 days. Then we also need to start onboarding the artists on RaindropsDAO, start creating wallets and sell them on Mintbase.

2 Likes

Thanks for your proposal!

A few thoughts:

• We tend to approve Passion Projects - initiatives that active and committed members of the NEAR ecosystem have already started and can demonstrate traction and value.
  • I concur with Taylor that the nature of this projects would be more suited for the Creatives DAO. While it is true that there is an overlap between the two, the core of this proposal is aimed at artists.

Thanks

4 Likes

Thanks for the reply, @satojandro

1. We are yet to work on building RaindrospDAO and marketing the event and inviting artists and creative folks to join the NEAR Space.
  2. Once we have the structure ready, we would then move to creative DAO for further funding as per requirements.

We are here to get support as we are building RaindropsDAO
as said earlier, we also need to onboard the artists on RaindropsDAO, start creating wallets and sell them on Mintbase.
Thanks.

1 Like

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to share one of our event coverage articles published on the Entrepreneur Stories Website:

1 Like

@marketingdao-council @Dacha

Hello Team,
Its been a week since I have put out this proposal, I am eagerly waiting to start working on the DAO.

I want to start with the MarketingDAO right now and going forward will do it under creative DAO.

Looking forward for the approval, we need to build RaindropsDAO before we have ur next event.

@Albhion

1 Like

Hello Team, Near

Next Month, We Will Shift Our Proposal to creative DAO, But this Month we are doing more on marketing as we are hosting an open space event with artists and Poet and we are looking for funds for marketing terms like - Venue, Tshirts, Swags, Near wallet creation, Mintbase Store opening and also help them to onboard the web3 space.

As we already mention we already have partnership with Raindrops Project ( Met in Namastey NFT Event ) As I already saw the team, their background, and users, that’s why I pitch to them about onboarding them to Near.

These are the First Event with the Minimum Budget and Maximum output we will give to Near .

Raindrops Project itself is a Big Project, Connecting with Near going to create a Huge impact on Near Ecosystem
Recently they got featured on Entrepreneur Stories

Approving these Budget definitely has fruitfully relation with Raindrops and Near.
Also, We already Got one Approval, We need 2 Approval for this Proposal @satojandro @so608 @Klint

Thanks

2 Likes

Thanks for the proposal. As a writer myself, I see the value in connecting writers with web3, NEAR and NFTs. Here’s what I am struggling with while reviewing this proposal:

• The rewards are modest, but at the same time, there is not clear detail. For example, what are “misc expenses” for? We typically ask new proposers to budget things like this out in more detail.
  • I am unclear on whether the funding is for getting the DAO “off the ground” or for a specific event. If this is related to a specific event, when will it take place? Who will attend? Where will it take place? What will happen during the event?
  • Who is creating the social media/marketing content for this project?

If you can explain about the above, that would help clarify things for me. Thanks!

3 Likes

Thanks, and it’s good to connect.
Let me share the plan of action:

We have done our project. Now making DAO

• Events will happen in Bangalore India, with the announcement of the collaboration of the Raindrops Project with Near Space.
  • In the Event We Will Have an Open Space Talk about Near and Near DAOS, How they are contributing and creating Value to the Near Ecosystem Creating awareness of Near EcoSystem/DAO, and expressing the artwork, poetry & Arts to be mint on the mint base + creating Near Wallets for all the participants.
  • Misc expenses: Travel for Famous Authors, buying their books, music bands to perform.
  • We are arranging this event to connect the Most famous Amazon Ebook title Book author’s Artist to Near Space and Mint their poet on Mint base.

Who is creating the social media/marketing content for this project?

By Raindrops Project team, we have just created.
With links:
https://twitter.com/RaindropsDao

Thanks

1 Like

Thanks for replying and clarifying – given that you are requesting funds for marketing purposes, seeking to onboard a new population into NEAR that I have not seen proposals focus on in the past (i.e. specifically professional authors in India), have a proven/demonstrated audience and are requesting reasonable funding for the activities outlined, I am happy to support this proposal to see how it goes.

You still need to the support of one more council member for approval.

2 Likes

Hi @bernarddsa thanks for your proposal. I have reviewed your project and the comments made by other council members.

When we have projects that have no track record or propose activities that seem to be a better fit for the Creatives DAO funding I would normally not support BUT in this proposal I see that you aim to reach out to onboard people to the community in new directions.

If you achieve your goals - both in terms of who - high profile authors - and the numbers, then on this occasion I am happy to support. I have also taken note of the amount requested.

Will now move to Approved. Please make a Poll on Astro and be sure to include Total Amount and Target Wallet

2 Likes

Thank you for the support.

Here is the voting link. Please vote.
https://app.astrodao.com/dao/marketing.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/marketing.sputnik-dao.near-431

Requested Poll

1 Like

Hey @Albhion Would you please stop referring yourself as Community Council Member on NEAR :eyes: It’s highly misleading.
Thanks.

2 Likes