Introduction : [The Up-Cyclers DAO]

I’m Ayodele Anjolaoluwa, an advocate for the sustainable development goals,the founder of a non governmental organisation called MyDreamNigeria, I’m an humanitarian and a philanthropist, I love helping humans who are in discomfort emotionally, mentally, physically, and financially etc.

I have worked with the Near ecosystem on one of my eco friendly campaigns called (Trash it) My dream Nigeria (Trash it)event. It was very successful, we helped our volunteers open their NEAR Wallet and enlightened them about the NEAR Ecosystem. I’m also a baker, a web designer, a programmer and a UI/UX designer.

The up-cyclers DAO going to be a guild under the NEAR Protocol that would serve as a multi DAO logistics ( creative , fashionable, etc ) for the main purpose of expanding the reach of the Near protocol in the recyclers and natural artist world , specifically into the up-cyclers art piece .

Our main intention is to on board recyclers or up-cyclers , artist that creates art pieces from waste ( this also promotes a sustainable future a part of the SDG’s ) visual artist , graphic designers , web 3 artist , 3D fashionable items etc , everything registered as NFT on mint based .

This is important to both Near, and the up-cyclers because it’s a way to bring the up-cyclers into the Near blockchain in order for them to produce artistic , historical , fashionable, cultural and sustainable blockchain products.

Upcycled-Dao team members

TITILAYO :@ThisTeetea
Titilayo is a young environmentalist who is tech-savvy and enthusiastic about using her design skill to drive impact in environmental sustainability and At the age of 18, Titilayo interned with the Lagos State Waste Management Authority Academy where she featured in the Waste Characterization for World Bank and Sustainability project and functioned as the creative assistant where she created concept notes, designed tons of presentations and upcycling .

With an eco-conscious mind, Titilayo is set to channel efforts to herald climate discourse amongst her contemporaries. And at the young age of 19 she is currently a co-founder of an organization who is on a mission of Climate Education, “Ecocentric”.

When she’s not championing a crusade against global warming, Titilayo is deploying her minimalist style on graphics. She also enjoys exploring her artistic creativity and crafting pearl accessories!
Instagram handle @thisteetea

ANJOLAOLUWA
I’m Anjolaoluwa, an advocate for the sustainable development goals, the founder of a non governmental organization called MyDreamNigeria, I’m an humanitarian and a philanthropist, I love helping humans who are in discomfort emotionally, mentally, physically, and financially etc . I have worked with the Near ecosystem on one of my eco friendly campaigns called #Trashit , it was very successful, we helped our volunteers open their NEAR Wallet and enlightened them about the NEAR Ecosystem. I’m also a graphic designer, an upcycler , a web developer , a programmer and a UI/UX designer.
Instagram handle @ayo_olas

SAMSON
I’m Samson Ojeleye I’m an innovator, a video director, and a ceo of Hiremen agency which specializes in the promotion aspects of music for both top and upcoming artist in Nigeria, a Web3 developer . I’m a strong believer in fundamental human rights, equality for all races and gender including the LGBTQ community. I’m a proud member of #mydreamnigeria, which is a non profit organization who’s main goals is to spread awareness to the things we can do more of to better the community we call home Nigeria. Instagram handle : @samson_ojay

Vision of upcycled-Dao

Helping more upcyclers tell their stories through their art on a web 3 space

Solving a global crisis called climate change by giving waste the second chance to make things creative.

Mission

Elevating web 2 artist to the Web3 world

Expanding Nears reach

Creating a very interractive community for artiste on web3 space.

Short term goals

Exposing web 2 upcyclers to the great opportunity’s that the web 3 space has for them and the Near ecosystem at large

Connecting upcyclers to investors /buyers giving them a platform to be recognized in the web 3 world .

Long term goals

We would have achieved a diverse, large and global community of upcyclers who’s craft and art works would sale the global web 3 market , not just through NFTs but metaverse and other blockchain.

Sustainable plan of upcycled-Dao
The Upcycled-Dao store

We are going to have our own mint store where we would get certain percentage from minting and selling upcycled art work, so does the upcycler or artist get a certain percentage as well .
Collaboration with Ngos and investors on different upcycled projects

we would be getting a physical space for upcyclers to create, display and sell their arts. all payment will be done via near with some percentage going to the dao treasury.

Some of the art pieces produce will be made from used plastic bottles, used can , used paper etc, but all quality material. Also, the pictures of this art piece will be minted and uploaded at this DAO’s store which serves as a sustainable plan for the DAO further on .

The up-cyclers Dao isn’t just going to be a platform for selling NFT’s or art piece etc but a platform where artist, fashion artist, programmers , developers, designers, graphics artist etc showcase their works through exhibitions, art fiesta, sales etc .

This DAO will give room to welcome a growing community I built into this ecosystem, this will increase the reach of the NEAR Protocol.

One fascinating benefit community members are going to enjoy is having access to free tutorials on how to be an up-cycler , mint Their NFT, how they can benefit from the Near ecosystem, web 3 classes etc . This classes will be twice a month and will be thought by an expert community member in this DAO .

On a regular bases , the community members are going to enjoy different opportunities as we will be having different and occasional fun competitions within the DAO. Tagging all @creativesdao-council for support and to share their opinions.

Board members
Anjolaoluwa
Teetea

3 Likes