@Ojayyy
@ThisTeetea

PROJECTS
1). CREATIVE UPCYCLE EXHIBITION
Budget : 680$

2)Creation of upcycled arts
Budget : 300$

Council fee : 474$
Total Budget : 1454$ + 6Near( mintbase store )

Metrics to measure success for this month activities

• Host a physical and onboarding exhibition for upcycled artist and potential investors

*mint 30 to 50 arts nfts on our mintbase store

• onboard 7 to 10 upcycled artistes from exhibition and the creation of arts
    *open 30 to 50 near wallets from upcycle exhibition
    *create nfts and educate 7 upcycled artist on how to mint on our store
  • open an upcycled mintbase store

projects & timeline

1. creative upcycle exhibition : On or before october 25
  2. Creation of upcycled arts : On or before october 15

This is our first proposal to the creative dao, so we are going to be experimenting and learning different ways to grow our community, next month we plan to collaborate with other art communities for a joint projects.
Our primary goal for this month is to introduce near community to web2 artiste,and create a very interractive space for creatives.
We have a growing community on whatsapp, but we be opening our telegram channel, where we will be having more interractions with our members.
We are looking forward to receiving a positive response from the @creativesdao-council

2 Likes

Hello @anjola thanks for your proposal!
The only missing part in your proposal is official DAO introduction, submitted as a separate topic and linked to your main proposal.
Please introduce your team, your DAO, your mission and vision, and everything that you would like to share!

Also, I created a custom tag for your DAO “upcycled-dao”. Please use it in every topic connected with your DAO (report, main funding proposals, project’s overview, introduction, etc.)

Thanks in advance!

3 Likes

Thank you so much @Paul for your guidance. I have now updated the proposal with our introduction post, i have also added upcycled dao tag on all our post. Thank you.

1 Like

Dear Upcycled DAO,
Happy to inform you that this proposal follows the Creatives DAO Guidelines, and it is approved by the Community Moderators.
Please create a poll on the Creatives DAO Astrodao, so the council can vote. When and if the vote of the council is ‘yes’, approach NF for your payout proposal, following this guideline: [New Process] Community Payouts.
Also, feel free to join our Discord Server to Post Your Monthly Reports and Funding Proposals for better organization.

To become more transparent in the decision making I’d like to note some highlights why your proposal has been approved:

• proposal follows our guidelines,
  • next steps are clear with fair price table,
  • clear and well detailed report from previous month,
  • activities focused on DAO establishment, its growth and artist support!
2 Likes