2 Likes

Thank you, @Monish016! Let me do it. <3

1 Like

That’s awesome! Congratulations!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

1 Like

Congratulations!! Great project my friend! :rocket:

1 Like

Sounds really interesting!

Are you considering going international with this or just BR?

Nice work

1 Like

Yes, we are! We are just starting nationally, because the people I know is more around here, and the funding capabilities are better enjoyed in Brazil, given the conversion rate with real. I talked about a 500 usd funding for a project with some PhD philosophers from the University of Macau, which told me that this resource may be better enjoyed by Brazilians, in a way that 500 usd did not seem much to them. So people from China, or from Usa, or maybe from Europe may engage more with us when we grow our funding capabilities. But we are always super opened to all academic philosophers, from all countries.

1 Like

As an academic enthusiast, how can one be part of this great project, is there a telegram group that can aid the onboarding of new members

2 Likes

Wonderful, Michael! We still do not have a telegram channel, but we will have one, and I will let you know here. I am bringing some new people to the blockchain that are not used to telegram, but uses whatsapp. So it will take some time for us to organize the telegram, but I hope we are all set up when April comes. Nevertheless we will be opened to projects from academic philosophers that want to make some work for the academic community of philosophers on near blockchain. Just approach a council member with your project, and we talk about it. For April, we already have some plans, but for the other months, we will fund - if the Creatives agree - philosophy projects from academics in 2 options: less complex ones for 250 usd in near and more complex ones for 500 usd in near. We have another large project that is an exception, that receives more funding, because it is a very large project, that already exists and uses many different people and has some good metrics, which is Série Investigação Filosófica. Please, if you submit a project, use the model we used in the projects of our funding proposals (I am still editing to add the projects we planed for April), and add your academic curriculum. If we like your project, we will tak by video chat and you will explain it for us. Than we will vote. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Monish016 is it possible for us to have a tag, thephilosophers-dao?

Thank you for sharing this here!

Given that this DAO seems to actually more educational, it feels a bit out of the Creatives DAO scope. We would suggest to get in touch with the Education Vertical in terms of future funding.

Another point is to keep things centralised and open. It is great to see your work and activity within the Creatives ecosystem and various DAOs. If all those DAOs would be in the council of the Creatives then, it would defeat the goal of working in a decentralised manner though.

2 Likes

Oh, yes, that is true, @tabear. But i dont intend to be in the council of all these daos. I already told Gambiarra that I will leave the council in the begining of April, to let another person to be in the ecosystem in that position. I will just help in different ways, as a general member. I will also leave the Writers Guild Council and the Spiritual DAO too, just to be in Metaverse DAO and The Philosophers DAO, and I dont intend to postulate a position in the Creatives Council with The Philosophers DAO.

Would you direct me to the Education Vertical? Is this some tag I must use or some telegram I must enter?

Can’t we be considered a creative group in the sense that we are going to produce designed NFTs from academic books, from interviews etc? That is the main reason we have 2 designers in our DAO.

@mecsbecs how does the Educational DAO Vertical work? Is it possible for me to ask for funding for this DAO’s projects, like we do in the Creatives?

@tabear I just saw this text about the Education DAO Category and I’ve put the tags, but it seems there is no much about it… Maybe is it in development? Could we be kept under the Creatives DAO category for now?

1 Like

Hey there,

I will leave their Twitter handle in here for now https://twitter.com/NEARedu and please contact them here: shashi@near.foundation :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you, @tabear. I just send them an email. I hope they can help, although the twitter mentions NEAR University, where we can learn about NEAR ecosystem, but I will explore more.

1 Like

done!!! Tag created.

1 Like

Thank you so much! :smiley:

1 Like

Hey, @tabear, @frnvpr, @marianeu, @Monish016, I’ve just tried the Community DAO path, but it seems there is no funding possibilities for our projects. Maybe a grant in the future, and for now I am writing a proposal for Ecosystem DAO, to open an academic vertical. Concerning The Philosophers DAO, we changed a bit our objectives and our justification in our funding proposal, in order for us to be considered a Creatives DAO, with a Creative funding proposal. Philosophy is creative in many ways, and one of these ways is in the manner we bring academic philosophy to the community, through creative ways: interviews, 3d books (wearables and rendered), talks about philosophy, and NFTs in our store. We will also be able to collaborate with the Writers Guild (I have a submited project for April) and with NearxPublisher (I have a meeting with Samuel on March 30th). So we would like to ask you to, please, check our Funding Proposal for April. We are a very interesting group, that have everything to grow the community even further. This is our funding proposal for april:

2 Likes

Good DAO
tnx you, Sir
I follow and :eyes:

1 Like

Nice initiative, i hope that i can contribute to it with my article [BOUNTY FECHADO] Quatro artigos em Arte, Filosofia, Cultura e Tecnologia (Lusophone Language) - #8 by IanKrya

1 Like