Guild Name: Atocha Game Guild
Guild Leader: Kim (atocha.near)
Guild SputnikDAO Address: TBA
Guild Location: Malaysia (actually no specific location :P)
Guild Details: as follow
Vision & Mission
We have a motto which is TO INSPIRE YOUR CURIOSITY and that’s where we want to position ourselves, to become the global puzzle game hub for the curious mind.
We are born with a curious heart but as we grow older, we may take things for granted and never be curious anymore. Without curiosity, one is unable to explore the unknown, your life will be predictable and hence the lack of serendipity in your life.
Everyone craves some moments of excitement in their life, especially the working class who has a mundane lifestyle of stress at work. We came from that hole before and have been looking for ways to break out. Puzzle game is one of the tools for us to have recreation, focus, and have fun. In addition, many of the games are easy to start and have a certain level of challenge to get you stick to it, allowing yourself a me-time with your mind and soul.
Just imagine what kind of world we can have if we are always able to hop into treasure hunting no matter where we are and start scavenging for clues and crack our heads to find the ultimate treasure. On the contrary, our life itself is as if another treasure hunt where we are always on the move to search for the “purpose” of life. Atocha Protocol is there to encourage you to become brave embrace the “change” of life, be curious, and always be there for the challenge!
This is a proposal for Atocha Protocol to create a Near Guild with the following purposes:
- To have a transparent community, especially for the builders (creators) to get on board with the project
- To be able to leverage and connect with all the Guilds on Near ecosystem
- To set up a DAO for the community to build on the protocol with different genres of puzzle games
- To set up a game development academy that can be partnered with Near University, Near Academy and education institutions are covering the field
- To connect with existing game studios (established studio or indie game dev)
Who is a suitable fit to join our Guild?
- Online game players/mobile game players who are interested to play puzzle games, especially knowledge and logic-based puzzles
- Creators who are into creating puzzles and love to challenge others for an intellectual duel
- Business owners who are looking to utilize puzzle games to market their business
- Education field professionals who are looking to create an interactive and rewarding puzzle games for class interaction purposes
- Corporate training field professionals who are looking to create two ways of interaction with participants to encourage a better learning experience
- Outdoor enthusiasts who love adventurous treasure hunting activities
- Escape room enthusiasts who are into cracking the puzzles
- Headhunting firms which are looking to use puzzle games as a filtering tool to get through leads
Why you should join our Guild?
- Having fun solving puzzles (that’s the obvious WHY)
- Have fun creating challenging puzzles and engaging with the community
- Get to know the fun and curious bunch of minds within the ecosystem, usually these are the traits of a positive vibe, builders type folks
- Earn rewards by solving, creating puzzles, and being an active participant within the ecosystem
- Opportunity to take part in the creator economy within Atocha Protocol
- Opportunity to market your brand with a puzzle game that engages with players from all around the world
How to join our Guild?
It is pretty simple as you just need to be following us on our social media, you are already considered our Guild members!
These are our official social media presence in different channels, do give us a follow/subscribe for more updates:
Telegram: Telegram: Contact @atochacommunity
Discord: Atocha Protocol
Facebook: Atocha Protocol
Exclusive Secret Club
We are launching an exclusive VVIP secret club which the prerequisite criteria to join is to become our NFT holder (more details to be revealed soon!). More perks to becoming part of the secret club members where we will have members-only treasure hunting.
In 2022, our main focus will be on these three main segments:
- Building the basic functionality to allow more flexibility for the creators
- Onboarding puzzle game creators/game studio to launch their puzzle game with Atocha Protocol
- Build successful use cases for the sponsoring mechanism to work for the business owners
- Testnet launched
- Puzzle Game V1 Webapp Demo launched
- Launched Atocha Partner Program
- Launched Atocha Puzzle Bounty Program
- Appchain Registration on Octopus Network Mainnet
- Launching of Atocha Protocol Ambassador Program
- Appchain Audit on Octopus Network Mainnet
- Appchain Voting on Octopus Network Mainnet
- Atocha Protocol Mainnet launching
- Atocha Protocol Validator Node Set Up Forum
- Atocha IDO on Skyward Finance
- Atocha IDO on NearPad
- Atocha Treasure Box NFT launch
- Atocha Secret Treasure Club (exclusive for Treasure Box NFT holders)
- Winner announcement for Puzzle Creator Contest
- Launching of Atocha Near Guild
- Launching of Atocha Puzzle DAO on AstroDAO
- Launching of Atocha Benchwork Project
- 3 Sponsorship Partners onboarded
- 3 Running Puzzle Game Webapp on Atocha Protocol [Quiz based, Geographical based, TBA]
- Forming Puzzle Game Player Guild
- Onboard 1 Established Game Studio on Atocha Protocol
- Launching of NFT functionality on Atocha Protocol
- Game Guild Collaboration
- EVM Compatible Pallet Development
- 10 Sponsorship Partners onboarded
- Near Marketing DAO collaboration
- Santa Treasure Hunting for Atocha Community
- Launching of Atocha Protocol Governance DAO on native network
- 20 Sponsorship Partners onboarded
- Near Protocol - Near Foundation has been generous to grant us $50,000 worth of NEAR to run the marketing effort for Atocha Protocol, creating a positive impact for the community by getting more people to be onboard in the creator economy.
- Octopus Network - The team plays an important role for us in many aspects. Not only they helped us in the technical aspects on building and running the appchain, their ecosystem is very supportive and had given us support like exposure to VCs, community engagement, tokenomics and mechanism advisory, and more. In addition, we also participated in the Octopus Accelerator Program where we are one of the Octopus Star Prize winner, getting a generous $50,000 grant from Octopus Network. We will also be using this grant in the effort to onboard more creative partners.
- Holistic Pilgrims - A Near native NFT projects that we will be working together in creating a crossover puzzle. Exploring the possibility in getting Holistic Pilgrims to launch some puzzle on Atocha Protocol.
- The Lost Cryptocubes [Fictionspawn Game] - A Near based puzzle creator which is very creative and had been creating fictional stories with puzzle. Exploring the possibility in getting Fictionspawn Game to launch some of the puzzle game on Atocha Protocol.
- Near Games Guild - @garikbesson has been always helpful for Atocha Protocol since the beginning and we had an AMA session before we even solidify most of the details like the tokenomics and game mechanism. We would like to continuous engage with the guild’s community members to update them and get them involved in Atocha Protocol.
- Near Star Guild - @Zhunda had helped Atocha Protocol to arrange the first Russian review video on Youtube right after we had a short meeting. We are looking forward to engage more with Edgar and the team to get Atocha Protocol’s brand to be known by more people in different regions.
- Project Ops Concierge Team - @Kemal & @FritzWorm engaged with us and offered us help ranging from community awareness building, recruiting a developer (also through OWS), VC connections and advice on Marketing Grant application. Fritz and HaiVu from the team has also been helping us with the Near Guild set up and marketing.