[In Progress] Podcast - Máquina de Inscrever. Série especial com 3 programas - EDITED

Noite linda!! Foi genial!! Por muito mais máquinas de inscrever!!! Paloma arrasou muito na produça!!!

4 Likes

Bom demais @palomak e todes envolvides :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::revolving_hearts:

4 Likes
3 Likes

Thanks, gracias, graçinhas Luluca :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Foi um encontro inspirador. Será um prazer realizarmos os próximos :slight_smile:

1 Like

muito interessante jogar com as possibilidades transmídias :slight_smile:

1 Like

agradeço imensamente poder realizar isso junto com todxs vocês

2 Likes

Hoje às 20:30 hs no perfil do Instagram da @nomadeagenda
ai rolar uma conversa à partir das ressonâncias da escuta do episódio mais recente do “Máquina de Inscrever”.

Será uma conversa informal guiada pela pesquisadora e artista sonora @ritamariarirri com transmissão pelo perfil da Nomade Label DAO @nomadeagenda O formato será inspirado nos encontros de Anti Método mas numa versão reduzida. Paloma Klisys @palomaklisys que é responsável pela produção e edição da série estará presente e haverá também a possibilidade de colaboradorxs e ouvintes do programa participarem do encontro se desejarem.

Screen Shot 2022-06-29 at 10.19.18

Para ouvir os programas da série “Máquina de Inscrever” acesse: www.maquinadeinscrever.com

Ou dê uma busca nas principais plataformas agregadoras de podcasts.

5 Likes

tudo de booom! tmj!!

2 Likes

Valeu Fly! Bom ter você nessa empreitada sonora

Olá seres!

A live aconteceu, foi um encontro ótimo com duas horas de duração. Infelizmente por problemas técnicos o conteúdo não ficou gravado. Postei um vídeo no perfil do Máquina de Inscrever no Instagram, @maquinadeinscrever contando isso e perguntando se há interesse na realização de um novo encontro. Em caso afirmativo penso em utilizar o youtube para não correr o risco de ter algum problema com o instagram. Login • Instagram

Saudações! Seguimos

2 Likes

Encontro virtual ou virtual meeting
O que você preferir. Nesta quarta 06/07 às 20hs no Canal da Máquina de Inscrever.

Você também pode enviar mensagem inbox nas redes sociais ou via e-mail: maquinadeinscrever@gmail.com avisando que quer participar.

This Wednesday 06/07 at 20hs on the Inscription Machine Channel. (Máquina de Inscrever)

You can also send an inbox message on social networks or via email: maquinadeinscrever@gmail.com letting us know you want to participate.

4 Likes

Hi @palomak, there seems to be a missing information here!

I’m wondering that you’re following the same format here with old dates? Please help updating for August also! thank you!

Thank you very much!

3 Likes

Hello William @williamx ,

At this moment the production of the second episode takes place according to schedule

Episode 2

I - Call for collaborators: the call will be in writing and through 5 posts to activate the near ecosystem collaborators and will take place between 27/06 and 01/07

The posts with the call will be made via twitter, instagram and near’s governance forum.

II - Virtual meeting via ZOOM with collaborators on July 6th at 8pm

III - Dead line for audio collaborations: 07/28

IV - From July 29th to August 20th the production phase will take place:

The selection of the material received
Scriptwriting and editing
Editing and finalization

V- Between 08/22 and 08/27 will be the production of the advertising pieces of the 2nd episode of the program

VI - On 08/31 will happen the premiere of the program with two virtual events: a live broadcast on Nomade Label’s Youtube channel and an event in a space inside the Metaverse Cryptovoxel. The proposal is to continue exploring the possibility of providing experimental meetings for collective listening to the program with interaction between collaborators and listeners interested in interacting based on the affection generated by the program’s content.

BUDGET of the bimester:

Budget distribution:
Collaborators: 80 USD in DAI
Scriptwriting and editing: 100 USD in DAI
editing and finalization: 120 USD in DAI
Production of the advertising pieces: 80 USD in DAI
Onboarding: 24 USD on DAI
Publication and Dissemination: 80 USD on DAI
Soundcloud platform for hosting the episodes: 16 USD on DAI

Total 500 USD in DAI

I am at your disposal to clarify anything that is necessary, and I thank you for your time and attention. I also take advantage of this contact to invite you to participate with some sound collaboration.

4 Likes

Between the period between the publication of the first episode produced within the NEAR ecosystem and this second one whose production is happening now, I created a page to organize and give visibility to this project for people who don’t know about the Near ecosystem yet. If you can send me a feedback, I’will appreciate it.

3 Likes

Thank you for your response. Since it is an ongoing proposal & being re-used to propose in your monthly proposal. I just want to suggest you updates the dates respectively. Much more clear to me now! :clinking_glasses:

2 Likes

Until the next episode is published and the next ongoing Report is released, I will dedicate myself to translating the initial text into English and explaining this information so that it is clear to everyone. Thank you once again for your time and attention.

3 Likes
2 Likes

Olá pessoas,

Conforme previsto no cronograma da proposta, divulgando a estréia do próximo episódio do programa de rádio arte em formato podcast "Máquina de Inscrever"https://www.instagram.com/tv/ChkJ8BoAvYc/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Será uma alegria nos encontrarmos por lá

Hello folks,
As planned in the proposal schedule, announcing the premiere of the next episode of the art radio program in podcast format “Inscription Machine”

Save the date :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Vamooooosssss máquinaaaaa :heart:

3 Likes