Hack For Inclusion Sponsorship - India

Greetings,

Hack For Inclusion is India’s biggest all-woman and Non-Binary Tech event organized by IIIT-Allahabad . This event is a celebration of diversity and aims to provide a safe and inclusive environment for developers to come together, learn, ideate, and build.

Over the course of three days, we here at IIIT Allahabad will be organizing a Developer conference , Bootcamps/Workshops , and a thrilling, edge-of-your-seat 36-hour Hackathon .
We invite top industry experts to mentor and help empower the participants to be ready for the challenges that lie ahead giving them a much-needed headstart.

Scheduled to be held from 13-15th May 2022 , Hack for Inclusion is preparing to engage a large and wide audience with leading experts. This idea of unity in the face of social and geographical barriers has made it an exemplary event.

Potential ROI/impact on the NEAR Ecosystem:

The idea here is to generate awareness about various projects that are built on blockchain and get more and more developers involved. The past edition of the hackathon had around 15% blockchain developers out of 800 total participants.

Amount of funding:
3000 USD

Brochure - H4I_brochure.pdf - Google Drive

4 Likes

Hey Pratham,

Thanks for sharing the proposal.

I don’t believe any of the DAOs here are able to consider sponsorship in an official capacity (as if it were from NEAR).

I’ll share this with our marketing team, though.

2 Likes