Grants.sputnikdao.near, help with product launch

I’m about to launch the metapool in mainnet: Meta Staking Pool | NEAR Meta Staking Pool
The metapool is already deployed in testnet and tested by the community: MetaStaking Pool
I need help developing a Token launch plan and tokenomics for the governance token. There’s a DRAFT here meta-pool/tokenomics.md at master · Narwallets/meta-pool · GitHub that needs more work . I want the grant to pay for professional/experienced help to design the token distribution.

2 Likes

Hu @luciotato just to clarify - what kind of professional help are you looking for?
I don’t think there are much professionals outside of other founders of projects - and it’s probably easy to talk with them to get their insights.

Also I think generally, relying more on community to propose various distribution methods is a good idea. E.g. starting with a DAO with initial members who are actively discussing and proposing different ways to engage people via token distribution over time will be better IMO than defining beforehand everything.

1 Like