Formation of NEAR Digital Collective (NDC) and call for participation in the Community Working Group

Hey everyone! We had the official kickoff call today with over 50 participants. Workgroups are forming, and leaders are in the process of being selected. We’ve created a Discord server to help coordinate the initiative and keep things organized. Remember, the community is running this initiative, so we need all hands on deck!

If you can volunteer 10-15 hours a week, please consider joining the working group:

If you would like to be a leader of one of the workgroups, please create a governance post telling the community about yourself and why you would like to lead the group. Then post the link in the signup form.

You can find the signup form, today’s call, and a few other resources under the resources-and-links channel.

23 Likes

all this idea and the Community Working Group by itself can work correctly only if
@Dacha is the President of it

2 Likes

Thumbs up for @Dacha presidency! :fire:

5 Likes

Who is Dacha? Does he/she have a site? Or, perhaps a bio?

3 Likes

We vote for @Dacha, His presidential candidate! :innocent:

4 Likes

I am not that experienced on the forum but I see a regular, probably the most active member @dacha , I think it is an important role to be active. i vote for @dacha

4 Likes

Great initiative! Is there a timeline for this? Also, is there a place where we can post our concerns. INA is trying to democratize our voting procedure and it is turning into a nightmare with people gaming the system

6 Likes

@Plufix Does he have a bio? Who is he exactly? He’s active, but can you share his info?

@Zhunda and @chotilal – can you please share his Bio if you are promoting this idea? I’ve looked and there’s nothing.

of cours. :smiley:
Wouldn’t you rather ask him?

I’d prefer you provide it. Thanks!

Dacha needs neither site no Bio, Dacha is bigger than all this :)) that’s why he’s the only one who can be President here :wink:
do you individual research , and you’ll get all the knowledge :white_heart: :100:

6 Likes

Please find my governance post for consideration as President of the NDC.

I would appreciate your consideration and vote.

5 Likes

who are you ? :thinking: never seen you

5 Likes

Who are you? Never seen you :eyes:. (My new favorite response)

16 Likes

Great! Happy to be useful :sparkles:

4 Likes

The NEAR Manifesto (Draft) to shape the NEAR Constitution is now posted for comment.

As we gain more clarity on the direction and mission of the NDC, it’s clear that a higher NEAR ecosystem-wide manifesto and constitution are needed. Please review, comment, and elaborate on this manifesto that defines how our community should operate.

3 Likes

who doesn’t know the near forum, doesn’t know
@Dacha :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Hello community, I confess that I’m lost in the level of irony in this topic, can someone explain what is happening?

2 Likes

It looks like people who got reach on nf grants like and have never been involved in near community life like Blaze want to take over an independent decentralized community in their hands.

Other questions to NF:

• Did anybody ask the community before implementing the changes?
  • Do we need the changes?
  • Who from Near Foundation made the ULTIMATE TOTALITARIAN DICTATORIAL DECISION?
  • WHERE IS A POLL?
1 Like