Formation of NEAR Digital Collective (NDC) and call for participation in the Community Working Group

@Plufix Does he have a bio? Who is he exactly? He’s active, but can you share his info?

@Zhunda and @chotilal – can you please share his Bio if you are promoting this idea? I’ve looked and there’s nothing.

of cours. :smiley:
Wouldn’t you rather ask him?

I’d prefer you provide it. Thanks!

Dacha needs neither site no Bio, Dacha is bigger than all this :)) that’s why he’s the only one who can be President here :wink:
do you individual research , and you’ll get all the knowledge :white_heart: :100:

6 Likes

Please find my governance post for consideration as President of the NDC.

I would appreciate your consideration and vote.

5 Likes

who are you ? :thinking: never seen you

5 Likes

Who are you? Never seen you :eyes:. (My new favorite response)

16 Likes

Great! Happy to be useful :sparkles:

4 Likes

The NEAR Manifesto (Draft) to shape the NEAR Constitution is now posted for comment.

As we gain more clarity on the direction and mission of the NDC, it’s clear that a higher NEAR ecosystem-wide manifesto and constitution are needed. Please review, comment, and elaborate on this manifesto that defines how our community should operate.

3 Likes

who doesn’t know the near forum, doesn’t know
@Dacha :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Hello community, I confess that I’m lost in the level of irony in this topic, can someone explain what is happening?

2 Likes

It looks like people who got reach on nf grants like and have never been involved in near community life like Blaze want to take over an independent decentralized community in their hands.

Other questions to NF:

• Did anybody ask the community before implementing the changes?
  • Do we need the changes?
  • Who from Near Foundation made the ULTIMATE TOTALITARIAN DICTATORIAL DECISION?
  • WHERE IS A POLL?
1 Like

Hey Sarah,

Hope you’re well.

This can be a bit confusing for members who are new to the community.

To answer your question, Dacha is working as a council for marketing DAO and has been an active member in this forum.

Beyond this I don’t know more about Dacha.

Maybe @Dacha would like to help clarify your questions.

3 Likes

I responded to this in the other thread where you originally inquired. You seem to be repeating the same question on many threads. I’m not trying to take over, just putting my name forward as a candidate.

2 Likes

Lots happening very quickly.

Just to make sure I put some of my thoughts in the right place.

I just created a discussion thread for my thoughts on early contributions to with regards to the NDC Marketing Lead

Looking forward to hearing more tomorrow during the call.

6 Likes

I’m curious about all that discussion and hoping I can contribute in some way even without being able to be a volunteer at this moment, so I’m commenting to receive notifications and stay in the loop.

2 Likes

Man who fights with community violators and encourages great community contributors. :heart:

Also, active Near Community member since October 2020, founder of Near games community, grants team member in Ecosystem projects. Marketing DAO council member since December 2021.

and last monthly transparent report here

cc: @sarahkornfeld

8 Likes

Feel free to reach me out about any ideas here on dm on tg @kmotiv

4 Likes

Thanks.

Why don’t you provide a bio or link or site? Everyone on this thread has done so? You’ve linked actions, but not background or identity.

I’m only asking because we want to be transparent. And, you seem to have some big fans.

Love to know more about you!

3 Likes