[February] Sankore Guild: looking for lead website manager

Hi Sandboxers and NEARians,

We are excited to invite you for the collaboration with Sankore Guild. Sankore 2.0 (S2) is an Africa-focused community integrating the NEAR blockchain to projects and solutions conceived and built by local developers in Kenya. The organization, which is named after Africa’s oldest educational institution, helps developers to make use of NEAR and adopt Web3 technologies.

We are looking for an experienced website manager to take care of the Sankore webpage.
We expect from the person great expertise, professionalism, and pro-active attitude toward the work. :100:
Some background in the blockchain is required

Responsibilities:

• website copy/ content structure
  • website graphics such as thumbnails
  • email marketing
  • Website audit from a brand perspective
  • Plan, implement, manage, monitor, and upgrade the website

Reward: 500 USD :money_mouth_face:

The project is urgent, the deadline for the call is on 6th February

Are you interested in the project? Drop a message under the post with your qualification and background or DM me :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Woooow work top !!! Congrat

2 Likes

I’m very much interested and experienced in website management :+1:
I’m a full stack web developer :blush::raised_hands:

2 Likes

I’m very interested and experienced in website management

My team and I are very interested in in this project. Please contact me and we can set up a call.

Interested if always needed :wink: Ready to work now

Hi!

I’m really interested in the project. I have experience working as a web developer, focused on front-end, responsive design and UX/UI. I’m a pixel perfect passionate, I love great products and to create content that engages with people.

I’m a crypto enthusiast and being a venezuelan I understand the need of people for real banking options. I have worked in the past for crypto start-ups in my home country focused on teaching people how to get into crypto, the advantages of it, and the fundamentals of trading.

I prefer simple, functional and attractive designs to unnecessary complexity. I believe that if we want more people to join crypto, we have to make it for everyone, not just for the ones that are in tech.

I’m ready and I wait for your call! Thank you very much.

Hey @qarmitage, thank you for the collaboration that was started on 9/03
the reward for 3 weeks (375 USD is approved)

Hi Ana,

Yup our build is underway. Not sure how the payables process works. Our AstroDAO is harmonic-guild-v1.sputnik-dao.near if that helps. Do I put in a proposal? Is it just a transfer?
Thanks.
-Quinn

Hey, please apply through the OWS Astro DAO using this link https://app.astrodao.com/dao/open-web-sandbox.sputnik-dao.near?proposal=open-web-sandbox.sputnik-dao.near-10
with the weekly rate of Near 11.9

Posted.
https://app.astrodao.com/dao/open-web-sandbox.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/open-web-sandbox.sputnik-dao.near-471?fromCreate=true

1 Like

I made an error in my arithmetic.

This is the corrected proposal.

https://app.astrodao.com/dao/open-web-sandbox.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/open-web-sandbox.sputnik-dao.near-486