- Contract Runtime team fixed Wasmer 2 memory leak;
- Contract Runtime also debugged slowness of singlepass compilation and determined the cause, this is important to reduce our contract deployment costs;
- We are now logging host function calls which should make our node more diagnosable;
- Node Interfaces added support of NFT events into Indexer. Consider adding support of NFT events into your NFT contracts;
- Core team fixed a whole bunch of splinters with sharding deployment: memory issue, garbage collection issue, bug in shard_tries:, panic if node tries to sync just after sharding upgrade;
- Infrastructure team did lots of resizing of instances following larger storage demand. They also helped Feiyu and Aurora projects with their nodes;
- Infrastructure team did a lot of work on releasing patches, implementing RPC throttling, and other kinds of preparations for the upcoming project launches.