This week the update is short, because of the 4th of July, plus lots of people were on vacation.
- Nikolay Kurtov joined the Node Experience team!
- Developer Platform team did fixes to https://examples.near.org/ also checkout the video on NFT examples!
- Developer Platform team removed alloc boilerplate from Rust SDK, so some methods are not soft-deprecated;
- Node Interfaces team will add structured errors into v1.20.0 of the node;
- Node Interfaces added
- Explorer will soon start showing access keys in the accounts details page;
- Node Interfaces also did a bunch of fixes to the indexer;
- Discussion of the future of RPC is still ongoing which hinders planning for Node Interfaces, Node Experience, and Developer Platform teams;
- Param estimator runs all benchmarks by the default which takes a long time and hinders Aurora team. Though their code is merged, they want to rerun the benchmarks, since ecrecover turned out to be very expensive;