[WEEK 4] (CLOSED) Filipino Artist Guild Week 4 Contest

Welcome To Our F.A.G 4th Art Challenge

This will be a weekly Event And All Filipino artist is welcome to join.

" Make your own Style"

Week #4

**Theme/Concept: CARTOON CHARACTERS WE WATCH IN LOCAL TELEVISION , THOSE CARTOON CHARACTER DUBBED INTO TAGALOG.

SAMPLE: DORAEMON, SARAH ANG MUNTING PRINSESA,SAILORMOON etc. Into Your Own Style.

Rules and Mechanics:

*Draw it with your own style

*Chibi /Vexel /Vector/ Digital Paint/ Anime

*The Contest will Start TODAY WEDNESDAY and the Deadline of Submission is NEXT WEDNESDAY

philippines Time 11:59pm

*Announcing of THURSDAY NEXT WEEK

*The Winners Will be Selected by the Council

*Likes and Positive feedbacks about your art/Entry Can help you put in the list,

*It does not mean that you have the most heart react will make you a winner, it will just help the council to Select the winner,

*Example there are 5 entries that has More react those 5 will put in the watchlist of selection

*Creativity,Cleanliness,Originality, Quality is the most Important

*Any art style is acceptable.

6winners

Ist Prize: 2.5 Near

2nd Prize: 2.5 Near

3rd Prize: 1.5 Near

4th Prize: 1.5 Near

5th Prize 1 Near

6th Prize 1 Near

New Members of the Guild are Welcome To Join.

When Submitting Your Entry please Attach your NEAR WALLET ADDRESS at the bottom of your entries,

We also appreciate some Short Word or explanation about your Piece.

If anyone has a question feel Free to Mention the Council in our Telegram Channel or Dm us privately as long as it is related to the event. Welcome To Our FAG First Art Challenge
Filipino Artist Telegram

Good Luck Everyone And Let your Creativity Shines.

“Winners Arts Should Not Be Minted”

NOTE: THOSE ARTIST WHO WON 2TIMES FROM WEEK 1 TO 3 ARE NOT ALLOWED TO JOIN IN WEEK 4 .

:heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Consolation Prize winner from Week 1 is Not Counted for those who is restricted for the event :heart_eyes:

Lets Give Chance To Others :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes:

19 Likes

quiapogi.near

This is my version of Tom Sawyer. I use to watch this before it is fun to watch and it is about a boy and his friend who likes to do stupid things in their adventure they found a treasure.
My style which I called Quiapogi is a style that has a huge inspiration from Gawx.
I joined this challenge for fun and I use to join some challenge like this on Instagram and Facebook. Hope you all like this.

His account is still Onhold​:relaxed:

11 Likes

This is my entry as i choose character Judy Abbott in the movie of “My Daddy Long Legs”, philippines adaptation release in 1990’s Tagalog dubbed series.
Judy Abbott is a strong, clever, and smart child that was raise in an orphanage and given a opportunity to study in prestigious High School given by a mysterious benefactor who she called her “Daddy long legs”.

I choose this character as i see my self to her, trying hard to study and achieve her goal in life. As i remember watching this movie when i was young , judy reminds me being true to herself and no one can ever discriminate to her status.

I joined this challenge because i want to show my talent to everyone, i believe that im not good enough and i believe that i need to learn more in everything. My creations is not like the rest of the others but im happy sharing my talents to everyone.

jami2017.near

20 Likes

Now I am 21 but still I remember those days when we use to had discussion all around motu patlu and chota bheem with our friends.
We used to do two things first we used to complete homework then, we used to watch motu patlu.

My address is - chauhankumarsingh2134.near

5 Likes

This is my entry…
One of my Favourites cartoons…sailor moon (Crystal) and inspired of Harly quin outfit…I made her a cool Hero…a cooler…:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Saigahjem.near

6 Likes

Spider-Man POP art painting​:spider: I’m really enjoying drawing Spider-Man at the moment so I decided to make another Spider-Man art piece but in a pop art style and I’m super happy with the results. What do you think about this piece let me know in the comments.

lucifernoob.near

6 Likes

This is so Great​:heart_eyes: can i see A screenshot of Work In progress on this :heart_eyes:its so amazing

1 Like

In the magical land of Xadia, magic comes from six primal sources: the sun, moon, stars, sky, earth and ocean. When human mages create a seventh kind of magic – dark magic – they start capturing and harvesting the unique magical creatures they need as ingredients, which sparks a war between Xadia and the Human Kingdoms. Three kids from opposite sides of the conflict – two princes and an elven assassin sent to kill them – discover a secret that could change everything and decide to join forces and go on an epic journey. That trek could be their only hope of ending the war and restoring peace to both worlds.

rubimx.near

7 Likes

Im confused with the entries.
Merida was Posted by jerry.
I ask Work in progress in merida Art, but jerry sent a Picture of Spiderman.

But spiderman Entry posted by xbell.
And the Last entry was Posted By sharmajjii using near wallet of rubimx. But sharmajii is the Wallet of the merida Entry…

Hmmm…
No no please NO SPAMMING USE AND SEND ONLY ONE ENTRY PER PERSON AND ORIGINAL ARTWORKS ONLY.

And please do READ the Caption :relaxed::relaxed::relaxed:

Thank You.

3 Likes

This is my second time to join in this Onboarding Art Challenge :star_struck: this is my entry inspired from my favorite cartoon tv show the Powerpuff gurllszz this turned into gowns.

louietism.near

10 Likes

Untitled 03-16-2022 09-33-09Luffy has black shaggy hair, round black eyes, and a slim muscular build. He is renowned for his trademark straw hat (from which he gets his nickname “Straw Hat Luffy”)

4 Likes

Dr. Stone

I chose this anime character because of his character traits which I wish I have. And this character inspires me to be confident.

Charrez ahaah

exintrovert.near

6 Likes

Doraemon is the most popular tv series in the Philippines in early 90’s but Nobita is the main character of the series and the center of the story. He wears glasses, a yellow polo shirt with a white collar, and blue shorts.

Near ID: zetsue001.near

5 Likes

Starfire was born and raised on the distant planet Tamaran before arriving on Earth and joining the Teen Titans. The Tamaraneans are an emotional race who see feelings as the force that drives their very livelihood. In fact, it’s their emotions that fuel their natural abilities of flight. Because of this, Starfire is inherently the most sensitive member of the Titans.
Starfire was cared for as a child by Batman, who first appeared in Betrothed. Starfire’s only family of which we know in the series is her older sister Blackfire. Later, in the comic Teen Titans Go, it’s revealed she also has a younger brother named Wildf, who was sent away when the Gordanians attacked Tamaran, and that her parents died from grief after she was traded as a slave by Blackfire to the Gordanians in order to bring peace to war-torn Tamaran.
cedieee.near

7 Likes

this is my entry “dragon ball z” and i choose character “gohan” which is the son of goku.

It was challenging for me this event bcoz i managed to be abled to express my art as i do believe in the power a full respect for being good boy to be a good man someday with a brave and smart character.

As a child, Gohan is a shy and studious intellectual child who lacks the Saiyan fighting spirit, so he had to utilize his incredible half-breed Saiyan potential and emotional reserves to protect those he loves, becoming one of the most powerful Z Fighters. As an adult, he achieves his dream career of becoming a great scholar.

Being only half-Saiyan, Gohan is unusual in his values and personality compared to most full-Saiyans. These unique values and personality separate him from pure Saiyans; as powerful as he is, he does not like fighting much. However, when he is forced to fight, he shows special interest in protecting his family and friends. Like his father, Gohan has a truly pure and gentle heart, apart from having the typical Saiyan appetite and will eat anything.

bossmac.near

5 Likes

Raven is one of the main characters of the Teen Titans series. She is a human-demon hybrid, originating from the parallel dimension of Azarath, and is one of five founding members of the Teen Titans.

apengraphics.near

7 Likes

Pikachu is a Pokemon owned by Ash. This is the version of Pikachu if he became a villain.

Wallet address: the_blank.near

6 Likes

Arianna Grande was my chosen reference to be portrayed as Blossom of Powerpuff Girls. I kinda imagined Arianna as a more mature version of Blossom, so I transformed her into one. I also believe that they share some characteristics and traits. Furthermore, Powerpuff Girls was one of my favorite childhood shows, especially when the main characters defeated the villains.

sardonyxart.near

5 Likes

The Powerpuff Girls, defenders of the fictional metropolis Townville, consist of the red-haired, level-headed leader, Blossom; the sweet, blonde, and often underestimated Bubbles; and the quick-tempered, black-haired Buttercup. According to series lore, the good-hearted scientist Professor Utonium was attempting to engineer perfect little girls in his lab when a mystery ingredient called Chemical X was accidentally added to the mix. The result was the three superheroines, whose round heads resembled powder puffs.

Yonakawaii.near

4 Likes

this art inspired by Powerpuff Girls :heart:
One of the best and favorite Cartoons of all time :heart: I made them adult because I watch them as a Child and now my Baby watches them now and It feels like I’m really an Adult now. :heart:

amazinggrace011522.near

4 Likes