DRAFT [BOUNTY] draw L-MO your ownm style

Olá comunidade!
Vem com :lemon:L-mo nessa caça ao tesouro!
(Projeto aguardando aprovação)

REGRAS DA BOUNTY

• Entrar no telegram Telegram: Join Group Chat
  • Seguir os perfis
    Instagram: Login • Instagram
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/limoeirosdao
  • Desenhar o L-mo do seu jeito (com 2000X2200pxl e até 30M) e colocar como comentário aqui com nome da obra e um pequeno texto sobre o que fez e pelo menos 2 atributos para o card (exemplo em breve aqui)
  • Compartilhar pra gente verificar a sua presença nas redes (marcar nosso Instagram e Twitter e usar #Lmo #limoeiroDAO)
  • Convidar 1 artista marcando aqui para participar
  • 1 obra por artista

Importante: estamos criando uma coleção e para tanto, estarão em análise a atividade do artista em mídias sociais, facilidade de acesso a portfólio, presença no fórum Near entre outros critérios que nos possibilitem conhecer bem em quem estamos investindo. Portanto, perfis estranhos e que não deixem claro sua identidade verdadeira e trajetória artística não serão considerados. Evite posicionamentos partidários. Discursos de ódio não serão tolerados. Seja criativo e original pois vamos analisar muito bem isso nas obras. Buscamos assim a autenticidade, o valor e a seriedade de nosso projeto.

10 Obras selecionadas recebem $20USD ~ N (cotação do dia) cada.
Serão mintadas 3 cópias (2 para a Limoeiro - venda e acervo - e 1 para o artista) com 10% de royalties para o artista e 10% royalties para a Limoeiro.

Os autores das obras aprovadas estarão automaticamente autorizando a Limoeiro DAO a mintar as obras como NFT na coleção da DAO no Paras, comercializa-las nos termos propostos acima e a utilizarmos a imagem para publicação em redes sociais.

Vamos nessa?
Agradecemos desde já.

:lemon:
:heart:
L.
luluca_l.near

9 Likes

@cjaneartz

Awesome! Definitely will join this cutie L-mo bounty :heart_eyes::lemon:

2 Likes

Hi question., may i know if this bounty is available for diffirent nationalities.? Because i dont see any translation of english here yet people will come and join without knowing if what country will based this bounty.

1 Like

Hello miss Jami I think you can translate the proposal bounty by clicking this :point_down:

I hope this helps :slightly_smiling_face: you can also read the rules very well there and it doesn’t require any specific country.

1 Like

Yeah thanks i understand that but we should really ask them if they really open for diffirent nationalities entries.

Ok folks, thanks for your interest. This is just a draft as the proposal is not yet approved. And yes, it’s for everyone, I just didn’t have time to translate (Good thing the forum does it for me :globe_with_meridians:).

See you soon :lemon::heart: L.

3 Likes

Special 4u @ImJami2017 (You can always use https://www.deepl.com/ too, copy+past :nerd_face:)

Hello community!
Come with :lemon:L-mo on this treasure hunt!
(Project awaiting approval)

BOUNTY RULES

Follow the profiles
Instagram: Login - Instagram 1
Twitter: https://twitter.com/limoeirosdao 1
Draw the L-mo your way (with 2000X2200pxl and up to 30M) and post as comment here with name of the artwork and a short text about what you did and at least 2 attributes for the card (example coming soon here)
Share it for us to check your presence on the networks (tag us on Instagram and Twitter and use #Lmo #limoeiroDAO)
Invite 1 artist by tagging here to participate
1 work by artist
Important: we are creating a collection and for that, we will be analyzing the artist’s activity in social media, ease of access to portfolio, presence in the forum Near among other criteria that allow us to know well in whom we are investing. Therefore, strange profiles that do not make clear their true identity and artistic trajectory will not be considered. Avoid partisan positions. Hate speech will not be tolerated. Be creative and original because we will analyze very well this in the works. We seek authenticity, value, and seriousness in our project.

10 selected works receive $20USD ~ N (rate of the day) each.
3 copies will be minted (2 for Limoeiro - sale and collection - and 1 for the artist) with 10% royalties for the artist and 10% royalties for Limoeiro.

The authors of the approved works will be automatically authorizing the Limoeiro DAO to mint the works as NFT in the DAO collection in Paras, sell them under the terms proposed above and use the image for publication on social networks.

Shall we do it?
We thank you in advance.

:lemon:
:heart:
L.
luluca_l.near

6 Likes

Thank you for the tag @pemmiee

I would definitely join this bounty.
And I believe @genvergara.near will join too…

5 Likes

Thank you for the answer. I hope the proposal bounty will get approved. Happy to support and join the bounty. :raised_hands:

3 Likes

This is an awesome bounty, and I would love to join this bounty once it’s already approve. I think @cedrick.near would like to join too.

3 Likes

Can’t wait for this… LEEETT’S GOOO!!

3 Likes

I’m anxious for this <3

2 Likes

Can’t wait to join and participate for this bounty :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I cant wait to join your bounty alsoo my friend @yonakawaii .

2 Likes

Very interesting the dynamics of this bounty! Congratulations! :boom: :tada: Very good to have you here! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes