Digital fashion nft bounty

All works submitted past deadline also.
So what of those who submitted their works timely?

That’s not enough explanation, why were all the wallets in the winners list having transactions with themselves?
its clear these wallets were created by one person and that same person distributed gas fees to those wallets
They all minted their works after the deadline and after you made an announcement that the bounty had ended.
There are proofs to justify this.

3 Likes

@creativesdao-council

Chill mate that’s why we have council to look over this they will take the decisions

1 Like

I agree with @Milez_dah_god here
There’s no proper review here…
It’s suspicious.

1 Like

Its very sad this kind of thing still happening on the space also is a disrespect with our precious time and efforts…

I dont think removing me from the telegram group will help you prove a point…

1 Like

They still haven’t made any sense out of all these…its clear they are playing us

They still haven’t been able to identify those winners
Are they even on this near forum ?

Bruhh…bringing out the winners shouldnt even take much time, maybe they are creating forum and X accounts for them too lmao

And still no response from the @creativesdao-council

@Styleherbalist

Hi, can you explain to us why all winner account are linked ?
Or created by you ?

1 Like

Why?

Why are 4 of the winners sending their USDC for you to send to Ref finance?

6 Likes

I think we need to make our voices louder than this.
Maybe a campaign against such a thing, and with all these evidences to back it up

Seems like we should seek the transparency commission

A message to the Digital Fashion DAO team:

We are operating in a Web3 environment where transparency is of utmost importance. If there is a reason for why the the wallets were created by one account and funds moved through Ref then this should be clearly articulated so that any doubt is removed over the allegations presented in the comment thread here.

I’m not going to jump to conclusions, but you’re not making a good case for yourself and the credibility of the DAO.

Do explain.

4 Likes

In my own opinion, I think all this interrogation is not necessary at this point… Not until we publish a report regarding this Digital Fashion NFT bounty/campaign, then all the questions and doubts can come in… Thanks

I already reported to them.
They are on this case

1 Like

Hello, can you please clarify why winners wallets are linked to your account ?

This is because most of those who participated on this bounty were onboarded through me and they no little or no knowledge about Near Protocol and it Ecosystem… Their account were personally created by me during the campaign process which was why they bounty was initiated at the first place, to enable them experiment how the Ecosystem works… Which up to now most of them are still not used to the Ecosystem… During the campaign 30 Wallets were created and 30 digital fashion designers were onboarded… More details and proofs will be listed when we publish our reports. Thanks

1 Like