Digital fashion nft bounty

This bounty has ended… Thanks to all who participated… Winners will be announced as soon as possible.

3 Likes

when winners will be announced

3 Likes

By weekend… We are still reviewing all the entries.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/Nearfashiondao/status/1773971521649729663?t=m41bPriHTldA4x6nge52SQ&s=19

Hey I am here to reveal about this DAO , I don’t think that you should conduct any Community events if you want all the rewards for yourself

Though it was very cheap thing to do when you are getting money as an admin

To elaborate this topic Admin just announced the winners who got there entry at the last moment without any twitter without any IAH done and when I checked those near wallets they were all created by the admin himself
Mark my words they were created by admins wallet and by coincidence all wallets were very much friendly to have cross transactions very frequently without any purpose

Like hey you wanna scam people that’s definitely not acceptable and I want others to please look over this request I have also shared proofs on twitter you can check Chand192837

And I request Creatives DAO and HOM for stop his funding or Provide bounty prize to right-full winners if they think of giving him a chance

2 Likes

What I can see is that there’s no credibility in this
How can different people almost all with new accounts, submitting similar work be chosen as the winners of such an event?
Have they done IAH verification?
How then do you know if it’s not one person using these different accounts?
Please review this again and come up with a more reasonable result. Thank you

1 Like

One of the reasons for this bounty is to extend our community, is more like a campaign… Recruiting digital fashion designers into our Dao, creating Wallets for them to be able to participate on this bounty… So most of this digital fashion designers are on discord community. And we are happy to onboard them into our community… As for IAH verification, they are new to the Ecosystem, they will definitely adapt to the system.

This doesn’t answer our complaints.
Those selected works looked like all were made by one person and their accounts look all just suspicious, without any past records.
I believe that a person shouldn’t be allowed to participate in bounties here without IAH and if you’re onboarding new people, you should also have helped them with the verification.

All works submitted past deadline also.
So what of those who submitted their works timely?

That’s not enough explanation, why were all the wallets in the winners list having transactions with themselves?
its clear these wallets were created by one person and that same person distributed gas fees to those wallets
They all minted their works after the deadline and after you made an announcement that the bounty had ended.
There are proofs to justify this.

3 Likes

@creativesdao-council

Chill mate that’s why we have council to look over this they will take the decisions

1 Like

I agree with @Milez_dah_god here
There’s no proper review here…
It’s suspicious.

1 Like

Its very sad this kind of thing still happening on the space also is a disrespect with our precious time and efforts…

I dont think removing me from the telegram group will help you prove a point…

1 Like

They still haven’t made any sense out of all these…its clear they are playing us

They still haven’t been able to identify those winners
Are they even on this near forum ?

Bruhh…bringing out the winners shouldnt even take much time, maybe they are creating forum and X accounts for them too lmao

And still no response from the @creativesdao-council

@Styleherbalist

Hi, can you explain to us why all winner account are linked ?
Or created by you ?

1 Like