Decision Tree for new NEARians | Looking for feedback

NIce one! Much needed!

1 Like

@Mayur, as a newcomer to NEAR, I found this decision tree very useful. Thanks a lot.

3 Likes

Hi @Mayur, I had a closer look at the decision tree and here are some suggestions for improvement, for you to consider!

1. If you find the good application, it would be great that the boxes contain hyperlinks to things like: guild, grants, nearfellows.org, Fellowship Program, astroDAO, Discord, …

2. In the “Be sure to also join gov.near.org”, I would carry on and explain “… where you can find the latest news and opportunities to contribute to the ecosystem”

Cheers!

1 Like

Thanks @gonemultichain! Really appreciate it. Yes, hyperlinks would be great. If I can convert this tree into code, then for sure I want to make hyperlinks (I don’t think I can do links with lucid). For now, I will update the lucid file.

Thank you :pray:

Newest update below based on @gonemultichain’s recent feedback

• cleaned up some areas mentioning nearfellows (going to shut down discord) and expanding one box describing purpose of gov.near.org

Decision tree.pdf (45.6 KB)

1 Like

Hey @shreyas, where can we find this decision tree? It was not shared with us when we joined Near in November.

@Kemal In this context, I was referring to the decision tree in the OP by Mayur.

Hey @Kemal you can find the latest tree in this post in PDF form. Decision Tree for new NEARians | Looking for feedback - #47 by Mayur

One thing to keep in mind: this is a project of passion and not officially endorsed by NEAR. It’s just been my own discovery work and seems like others found it useful, so I shared it here.

Also, I was hoping to work on this more and build nearstart.org but that’s delayed for now as I’m working on something else.

If you use the tree and find some bugs, do let me know :slight_smile:

CC: @shreyas

1 Like

Thank you @Mayur, I will take a look at it. I hope you will have the opportunity to work on it again because it is really necessary. :+1: