Decision Tree for new NEARians | Looking for feedback

Awesome ! Yeap you are right ! We have this situation, a lot of information but it is not organized enough for Nearcomers.

From the NEAR Concierge Team, we are working right now on a documentation for Guild and Project leaders in order to help to solve part of this issue and allow further Cross Collaboration between guilds and projects.

@Jloc @jiten123321 @HaiVu @simeon4real @Kemal @LarryLang

Thanks for sharing, see you soon :wink: :vulcan_salute:

9 Likes

Thanks for the reply @FritzWorm. Looking forward to our booked call Monday!

2 Likes

Added a new node (see highlighted in pic)

4 Likes

Love your constant assessment of the situation and improving it for those who stepping in… sometimes hard to remember back to all the steps and create a clearer pathway from the beginning once you’ve been down it for a while or gone a distance. Well done!

1 Like

@shreyas I registered nearstart.org. We can chat more tomorrow about it.

3 Likes

Thanks for the kind words Preston. Much appreciated. I added you on LinkedIn as well.

1 Like

Love this! @brunoqual e @whoiscavenaghi we can contribute

Thank you. We want to share our sketchy project that became on hold, to contribute with some material. We were aimed at develop a full onboard system. Theres some links available from a quick research, we created a branch of ~40 step to the onboard system of which aspect we could put the user to it, so it could be really easy for one person to understand all the ecosystem enviroment. This is our small contribuition. I hope it helps.

6 Likes

Thanks for sharing! Having a look :eyes:

2 Likes

Thanks :slight_smile: Lets meet/greet and chat? https://mayur.ca/calendly

2 Likes

For sure! We will have a lil busy days for now, but Ive setted up at 4th.

1 Like

I see the invite… Looking forward to chat next week :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sweet! This DOES help me understand how I can navigate around easily in the website as well!
Thank you as well @Mayur, and great chatting with you today! :fire:

2 Likes

Likewise @uxmatt! Looking forward to meet and chat next week and beat up some bad UX on the street :joy:

1 Like

Hey everyone! I just created a video to help people onboard into NEAR. Have a look Are you new to NEAR and web3? Watch this! - YouTube

3 Likes

Thank you so much sir for this great insight

Thank you. Can you share some insight? What did you learn in the video that you didn’t know about before? And what did I miss in the video that I should have covered?

Finally found it… the markdown flowchart generator I used about a year ago

2 Likes

Hi @Mayur. I love flowcharts, I think it’s a great way to organize ideas. I am an art and technology developer, that is, I live in creative processes and objectifying abstractions. Furthermore, I like to use this kind of roadmap

in conjunction with the SLACK app. I usually need 3 months to do works for art galleries and museums, and I’m not in the habit of using ‘sprint’ of 7 days to solve my works. I really don’t like solving jobs in 7 days! Furthermore, I am always in favor of development! I’m here to help and share with the ecosystem!

Thanks to share mermaid.live. i will add this in my life!!! :slight_smile: :heart_eyes: :globe_with_meridians:

Likewise, I will leave my contact:
frado.com.br

2 Likes

Hi @frado! Thanks for reaching out :slight_smile: I like that roadmap you made. Glad you like mermaid :slight_smile: So many neat apps like this out in the world

1 Like