[Creatives DAO] - Decentralization review & Meeting

Hey Guys!

Just brief info about me on Linkedin.
I’m having fun with music since 2011, and since early 2021 I’m popped into a crypto rabbit hole.

Founder of BeatDAO (with @vandal), community council of NxM & BeatDAO, and now working with DAOrecords on music industry revolution.

Wallet: crans.near
Total votes cast:

• 606 (346 in BeatDAO & 255 in NxM & 5 in DAOrecords)

Soundcloud
Twitter
Telegram - @PaulCrans

Cheers :beers:

11 Likes

First of all, I just wanted to say thank you for all of this @FritzWorm :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::pray:t4:. It’s great to see the creatives community growing and evolving so quickly.

Here is my video, It’s a bit outdated but provides an overview of the Marma J Foundation and our goals.

19 Likes

Heya, short introduction about muti & myself:

• entered NEAR in March 2021 as community manager for Arroz Criativo
  • was part of the Creative DAO Council/Moderator team for 6 months
  • co-founded muti, INA DAO & LENS DAO, currently advisor as well as supporting the Marma J Foundation and helping onboarding new DAOs through DAOcubator.

muti:

muti is a physical collective based in Portugal, a DAO on Astro DAO as well as an artistic Guild in the NEAR ecosystem.

|Vision | Mission | Values|

• blending the physical world with the digital
  • supporting artists and their everyday needs
  • nurturing creativity
  • working and educating about the tools of web3 to empower artists
  • bringing culture into nun-urban areas
  • collaborating with other likeminded collectives, organizations, and DAOs

|In practical terms|

Next Creators Podcast about the work of muti

For more info join our TG check out our socials
Instagram , Twitter , Youtube, Facebook , Website.”

Through muti we have helped several artists entering the N ecosystem, interacting with other projects and DAOs or even create their own DAOs. Metrics are stated in our reports, since the beginning roughly 10pax per person being onboarded who actively use the ecosystem.

17 Likes

Hey there, the DJ DAO astro is here.

https://app.astrodao.com/dao/dj-dao.sputnik-dao.near

Please do let us know if there is anything else we need to get sorted on our end!

7 Likes

Yep, but not much in use so far:

Thanks! Please read this full post you will see we are asking the whole community to present themselves here, personally, and sharing their social media.

6 Likes

Quick comment from Marketing DAO:

Great idea. It would be great to have a similar Excel spreadsheet in Creatives DAO.

Information about grants, amounts, voting on Astro DAO, and processing time. Links on proposals and reports.

13 Likes

We have a similar spreadsheet, we can discuss making it public.

About metrics, is to have metrics of success from each DAO/Guild, I can imagine for example the Marketing DAO delivering a report to NF saying that the total outreach is XXXX accounts through twitter and that the number of active NEAReans is XXXX and the total Nearans with Certifications from Near University is XXXX and similar.

In the case of the Creatives DAO I can imagine reporting to NF the total Neareans with Near Certified Creative course approved, the total new collections, the total views on all the collections, total of votes using AstroDAO and similar numbers.

6 Likes

hello Near Creatives nice to meet you all :100:

Im Caleb Mascarenhas, I work with art, tecnology and education. living in São Paulo SP Brasil.

this is my website: https://calebav.com.br

Im a generative artist, musician and creative coder

My minibio:
Caleb works in the fields of art, technology and education. He has performed in festivals, contemporary art and music shows, among them FILE (São Paulo - SP, 2004 and 2005), Phusion (CCBB of São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro, 2005-2006), Sanfrik Contracine Festival (Santiago, Chile, 2011), Multiplicidades Festival (Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 2011), Mostra Live Cinema (Sesc Pompeia, 2012, Oi Futuro, 2012), Campus Party (2013, 2015), Sonar +D (São Paulo, 2015), Cine Performa (Red Bull Station, São Paulo, SP, 2016), Circuito Sesc de Artes (2017), FestA (Sesc, 2017, 2018 and 2019) among others. He is a member of the Lavoura (brasilian nu jazz), Dr Crazy One Mad Band and other groups in São Paulo . He has done 5 international tours and more than 100 shows in 12 countries in Europe.
pics: caleb mascarenhas’s albums | Flickr
my social links:

twitter: @calebmascarenh1
telegram:@calebakazydron
instagram: calebavlab
total votes cast: 24 at nomade label dao - zydron.near

highlights at near creatives:

I have 2 proposals realized at nomade label dao and started in march 2022. Im also made other colabs at nomade label DAO.

I wanna contribute with my experience in art tecnology and education at Near Creatives.

here are my other links: @calebavlab | Linktree

@pinkalsky and @filmesdeinfiltracao invited me to be part of the nomade label dao and I started to work with @gabrielfelipejacomel @gushlewis @blusw @ritamaria and others

I also win bountys at gambiarra dao, metaverse dao and writers guild

cheers

:sunglasses: :100: :sparkling_heart:

12 Likes

Holla, friends!

Just info about me on Wizzow Wikipedia (Bahasa Indonesia)

I started my career as a rapper since 1997, then became a music producer since 2004, and since April 2021 I learned to understand crypto and NFT from Vandal and Mba Pandu.

I was put on NxM and BeatDAO @vandal, I was appointed to the BeatDAO community councils end of January 2022 by @Paul , and now i’m the founder with @teezyindo of Svara DAO [Introduction] Svara DAO since April 2022 and supported by @derymars from NEAR Indonesia.

Wallet: wizzow.near

Number of votes cast:

307 (285 in BeatDAO & 22 in SvaraDAO)

Twitter - @wiswiz

Instagram - @wiswiz

Facebook - Wizzow

Youtube - Wizzow Della MC

Terimakasih, One Love

11 Likes

Hello all!!
Nice to meet you, and thanks for the opportunity to know you a little more from this forum

My name is Ritamaria, I am from São Paulo, Brasil, and I’ve been working with music and education since 1999. I am a singer, composer, improviser and also a community builder in my physical life, living in an urban community (a collective house) that names itself as an Autonomous Cultural Territory. We’ve been active since 2010 promoting cultural events (music, dinner, theater, dance, performances, expos, carnaval and more). As a music educator, I have been working in collective and creative process, in partnership with FLADEM (a latin-american forum of music educators), sharing workshops around LATAM.

here are my links:
instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ritamariarirri
twitter: https://www.twitter.com/ritamariabr
telegram: ritamaria
linktr.ee: ritamaria@vozecriatividade | Linktree

I joined Near Community on March, participating on FEMINU Expo, through the hands of @Ghini :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and in this same month was invited by @filmesdeinfiltracao and @blusw to join Nomade Label DAO. Since then I’ve been collaborating with the DAO members in many proposals, as teacher, producer, giving “backstage support” and as invited artist; I am also working on the DAO’s social networks (instagram and twitter).

Highlights proposals:
Derivas Sonoras (with @loveletterexe )
Exposição Coágulo (with @amandalealart )
Mobidance2 (with @fly )
Flores de Maio (with @calebav )

Started as member in AstroDAO on May
votes casted: 26
near wallet: ritamaria.near

I am learning a lot here and wish I can contribute in this place sharing my experience as producer and artist, through connecting the physical and the cripto world, and spreading good vibes
:purple_heart:

12 Likes

Hi Rita, nice to meet you… I see you as a musician and as a teacher, I will DM you via Telegram, :coffee:

4 Likes

My name is larkim, am a musical artist, live music artist, lyricist, creative and generally a lover of music; I have positioned myself well to be surrounded by fellow creatives. I am into music and studying creative arts at the University of Lagos (Music hub of Africa). It’s safe to say I started making music from the womb.

My links:

Telegram: Telegram: Contact @larkimNear
Instagram: Login • Instagram
Total votes cast: 25
young fresh dao
Wallet: larkim.near

Young fresh dao.
Vision:
The primary aim of this Dao is to create a home and support for creative students in Nigeria which will in turn will automatically promote the near ecosystem to all creative youths in the world.
Youths are the leaders of tomorrow; hence any concept that favors them in turn promotes continuity and sustainability of the eco system.

Our Initial Goals

Mission: Promotion of the near ecosystem to various campuses in Nigeria
creating a very interactive community of 5000 creatives in 6 months
Building a physical music space for creatives in 6 months
Organizing a monthly live traditional concert

Vision: Empowering the youths and in turn creating sustainability to the Dao and ecosystem

Highlighted achievements:
founder and council member of Youngfresh Dao, council member in Near x Art Dao

*Creation of 230 near wallets in the young fresh dao.
*Hosted a live physical concert for young fresh dao
*Hosted a live African traditional concert in cryptovoxel for Nxm guild
*Physical scout for artiste for Near x Art Dao
*Coordination and management of Africaburn music store for Africaburn community in 2021

• Live music performance for muti dao and metaverse dao
  • Recorded a metaverse E.p for Nxm Guild
8 Likes

Greetings Near Fam!

Nice to know you all! My name is Teddy Setiadi from Indonesia, but people know me as DJ Teezy. I have been in Indonesian music industry since 2018 and now I am a touring DJ for some Indonesian top hiphop artist and a record producer/ beatmaker.

I am running Svara DAO with @Wiswiz since April 2022 to introduce Near Protocol and Ecosystem to Indonesian audience.

Here are my links :
Twitter : https://www.twitter.com/teezyindo
Instagram : Login • Instagram
Telegram : @teezyindo
YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/teezyism
Near : teezyindo.near

I hope we can meet and work together IRL in the future as I am learning a lot here.

Cheers,
Teezy

8 Likes

@FritzWorm I think it would be more effective to create a survey (google form) for DAOs to fill. That would be much easier on everyone and produce easy-to-understand results.

Something like this:

If the goal is to be able to measure some kind of metrics, than standardizing the possible answers goes a long way in facilitating that.

On the top of my head I think the following criteria is useful:

• name of dao (short answer)

• how many council members (multiple choice)

• how many community members (multiple choice)

• community reach (wider community) (multiple choice)

• country (short answer)

• astrodao address (short answer)

• number of astrodao proposals (multiple choice)

• time in the ecosystem (multiple choice)

• number of dao-to-dao partnerships (multiple choice)

• type of activities (e.g. music events, art, literature, design and communication, etc, etc) (multiple choice)

• are your activities singular events, or recurrent? (yes or no answer)

• state 3 dapps in the NEAR ecosystem that your DAO uses on a regular basis (short answer)

etc …

11 Likes

Great ! it would be great to see on it :grinning:

2 Likes

Hi! This is Changa Records DAO presentation and introduction. W e are an event organizer and musci label with a physical community already and we want to expand it and migrate it into the didgital way.

Introduction:

Event Organizer:

Label:

Our council is just 3 persons:

forestusoberus.near
alessandrascoffi.near
lunanicke.near

We dont bellong to other DAO’s and our o nly concern is Changa Rrecords DAO

Our social media is:

FB: Changa Records
IG: Login • Instagram
TELEGRAM: Telegram Web

Our main goal here is to become the first DarkPsy org/label in Portugal that works manly with crypto currencies. In a way to creat a ecossistem inside an ecossistem. All the pay outs will be done in Near and in the same way, all the transactions in an event or album purchased can be done in Near as well.

We have a big community. Physical community. Ready to be uploaded into the web3 enviroment.
I dont know whats missing but i think thats all. We are ready to adapt for the change is coming,
Providing some guidance would be great as well. But all good for now

Best Regards
Changa Records DAO

5 Likes

I will review one by one, I know is much more work than using a google form but this is like a meeting were all can meet each other, see for example:

So, this is a plus by using this thread as a place to make the presentation public.

Also, this way I do can confirm you are the owner of the forum user, and then by receiving the DM on twitter I can confirm you are the owner of the twitter account.

For those who dont use twitter we will create a CRETIVES instagram soon :wink:

5 Likes

Yep thats a very good point we are missing somehow… the standarization of the answers…

The following was the example and what we need right now:

2 Likes
  • Twitter: I don’t use it
  • Telegram: @frnvpr
  • Instagram: I don’t use it
  • Total votes cast: 509
    → INCUBADORA DAO;
  • Wallet: frnvpr.near

Does anyone know how to check votes from DAOs one no longer is a council in? I have been council @ vr-dao, lx city node, creatives dao.

3 Likes

Good morning everyone,

I am JCB from C1 Guild.

I’ve been involved in the community for about a year. I have a background in audio engineering, production and business development.

IG - @justincburkholder
Twitter - @jcbbeats
Telegram - @JCB_1985

You can have a look at C1’s website at www.c1foundation.io

Council includes myself and @Dedeukwu

Being apart of the NEAR community has been a game changer for me. I have learned a ton, and continue to grow. I’m looking forward to continuing my path in web3.

6 Likes