[Council] Reports of Council job

Hello Community,

I happy to be involved in Near Ecosystem and a member of NearCommunity.
I believe in NearProtocol and I want to be a contributor to making Near grow.

My name is Serhii and I am from Ukraine.
I am one of the councils of #onboarding-dao since Jan 31 2022.

Short guide about Onboarding DAO:
Basically, we will be keen to approve if proposals will have strong onboarding fundamentals like setting up a wallet for new members, educational webinars , projects which will encourage to use NEAR dapps/tools/projects etc.

4 Likes

February 2022:
This was the first month of my new experience. I didn’t track my actions and time. I learned many docs and guides.
I checked and discussed proposals on the forum, voted on astrodao for the approved proposals, tried to help and onboard new users in telegram groups connected with NearProtocol, checked reports on approved proposals.
I have discussed and consulted some users from RU-Community who want to organize some events and promote the NearProtocol. But while quarantines and politics broke all plans.

2 Likes

March 2022:

• Council meetings (Mar 05, Mar 07, Mar 12) ~ 3h
  • Forum (discussing proposals, checking reports, learning guides, making research) ~ 8h
  • Consulting and onboarding users in Telegram/Twitter ~ 3h

Screenshot of Summary on Mar 2

Screenshot of Summary on April 1

2 Likes

April 2022:

• Council weekly meetings (Apr 01, Apr 08, Apr 15, Apr 22, Apr 29) ~ 2.5h
  • Forum (discussing proposals, checking reports, learning guides, making research) ~ 8h
  • Consulting and onboarding users in Telegram/Twitter ~ 2.5h

Screenshot of Summary on May 1

3 Likes

May 2022:

• Council weekly meetings (May 13, May 20, May 27) ~ 2h
  • Forum (discussing proposals, checking reports, learning guides, making research) ~ 6.5h
  • Consulting and onboarding users in Telegram/Twitter ~ 1.5h

Proud about consulting how to start guild

Screenshot of Summary on June 1

3 Likes

July 2022:

• Council biweekly meetings (moved to the telegram)
  • Forum (discussing proposals, checking reports, learning guides, making research, creating report) ~ 9.5h
  • Consulting and onboarding users in Telegram/Twitter, council meetings and discussions ~ 3.5h
1 Like

Great work, thanks for the regular update Serhii.

1 Like

August 2022:

• Forum (discussing proposals, checking reports, learning guides, making research, creating report) ~ 3h
  • Consulting and onboarding users in Telegram/Twitter, council meetings and discussions ~ 1.5h

September 2022:

• Forum (discussing proposals, checking reports, learning guides, making research, creating reports) ~ 2.5h
  • Consulting and onboarding users in Telegram/Twitter, council meetings and discussions ~ 1h

October 2022:

• Forum (discussing proposals, checking reports, learning guides, making research, creating reports) ~ 2h
  • Consulting and onboarding users in Telegram/Twitter, council meetings and discussions ~ 0.5h

November 2022:

• Forum (discussing proposals (1), checking reports (0), learning guides, making research, creating reports) ~ 1h
  • Consulting and onboarding users in Telegram/Twitter, council meetings and discussions ~ 0.5h

December 2022:

• Forum (discussing proposals, checking reports, learning guides, making research, creating reports) ~ 0.5h
  • Consulting and onboarding users in Telegram/Twitter, discussions ~ 1h