[Contest] Story Time with Blaqk Stereo Conclusion

Hello, Community.
I am pleased to announce that we have finally come to a conclusion on the 2-week-long competition that brought in many beautiful stories.

After a poll voting section on Astro and a thorough screening process checking out each story with their photography and organization, We were able to select a winner along with the 3 runner-ups.
Here are the winners:

Position Name wallet story
Winner @ImJami2017 jami2017.near The Rain - [Contest] Story Time with Blaqk Stereo - #9 by ImJami2017
1st runner-up @canalbrethren canalbrethren.near 51 Boats - [Contest] Story Time with Blaqk Stereo - #24 by canalbrethren
2nd runner-up @Dachi dachi.near Trip to Abuja - [Contest] Story Time with Blaqk Stereo - #18 by Dachi
3rd runner-up @cjaneartz cjaneartz.near TRUE FRIENDSHIP - [Contest] Story Time with Blaqk Stereo - #16 by cjaneartz

Congratulations to all the winners. :trophy: :trophy:
Also a big thank you to all the participants, you’ll have amazing stories.

The winners will be minting their entries as NFTs to our store.

NFT Instructions:
All the winners have been added as minters to the Blaqk Stereo community store
Please create a collage of your submissions:

photo credit
You can make this with a collage photo maker app on your mobile device.
Make it a 1/1 NFT to be sold at 1 Near.
Title it as the name of your story.
Please follow this instructions to mint your art and don’t forget to put “your story” in the description box provided.

Rewards
Proceed to claim your rewards in the equivalent of Near on Astro
Create a transfer proposal, copy this post as a link, and input it to the URL space provided after which, you propose.

Thank you.:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi here is my minted sell NFT in mintbase of my story “The Rain” :hugs:
Thank you for choosing me.

Here is my proposal in astro dao to claim my rewards. :point_down:

https://app.astrodao.com/dao/blaqkstereo.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/blaqkstereo.sputnik-dao.near-62

2 Likes

Hello, here is the link of the minted NFT.

And here is the link for my proposal.
https://app.astrodao.com/dao/blaqkstereo.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/blaqkstereo.sputnik-dao.near-63

Thank you so much…

1 Like