Congress members transparency activity tracking list and REPORTS

HoM waiting for new memo about your remuneration for January

1 Like

Thankyou, we will open discussion with HoM member regarding this

January in the HoM - Chloe Lewis

In January, I took part in NDC House of Merit voting and attended weekly meetings. More GDAOs have joined the NDC which has been wonderful to see, and I am looking forward to seeing reports from these DAOs on their activities so far. NDC Ops has been leading weekly sync and voting meetings that have been insightful and mostly productive.

There have been many discussions in NDC Voting meetings about the proposed voting process for the next NDC election. I am hoping to see a voting system that allows for greater privacy and anonymity, while still attempting to be sybil resistant. While there have been many differing opinions, it’s great to see progress being made seeing as the next election is quickly approaching.

In my opinion, privacy/anonymity is more valuable/important than sybil resistance at this stage. I believe the NDC community will grow (real unique users participating in governance) if we allow people to join without them having to share personal data. There is a natural pathway towards KYC (users sharing personal data) when a community member turns into an NDC contributor (funded by the NDC Trust/GDAOs) which is legally necessary and outside the scope of governance.

Looking forward to contributing in new ways in February. As BOS pages get created for the NDC, I hope to be supporting to try and ensure they are efficient for the community.

Spread the Love,
Chloe Lewis

3 Likes

Hello
I’m Dav, House of Merit member.
This is my report for January2023

Vote

I voted on every proposals maked.
I added on every refused/abstain/approved proposals my PoV. If you need more discussion, feel free to ping me.

Meetings

During January, I participated in every call managed by HoM, i also participated in some others call with Community, GDAO.

Participation

I actively participated in Call / Meeting with Congress.

Reviewing documentations like MEMO, etc and helping congress members

Closing

If you have any question, comment, i will be happy to make a call or discuse with you.

My telegram: @Crypt_Dav
My Discord: dav_pandateam

Thank you

4 Likes

Wax TC report for January

As a TC officer ( a general member of TC commission), I have attended to all my duties and beyond this month.

I have dedicated time to reviewing documents, providing crucial feedback to uphold our standards. Regular attendance at weekly TC meetings allowed me to contribute to our discussions and decision-making on matters important to the NDC.

Additionally, I engaged in meaningful discussions and maintained open lines of communication with both fellow TC members and external stakeholders, emphasizing collaboration and transparency.

Beyond these tasks, I made a concerted effort to promote NDC events through my social media channels, actively working to involve and inform the community about our initiatives and achievements.

3 Likes

Dear NEAR community, this is my monthly report:

In January, my responsibilities included preparing the financial report for December, managing the congressional salary for January, reviewing and analyzing new MEMOs, as well as voting on proposals submitted to the House of Merit.

Financial Report for December:
I was responsible for compiling the financial report for December 2023. Financial Report of NDC for December

Salary Management:
In January, I was responsible for financing the congress for their work in December, serving as the Point of Contact (PoC) for salary issues with NDC Trusts.

Reviewing MEMO:
I thoroughly reviewed each MEMO prepared by the congress and provided my feedback.

Participation in Public Discussions, Calls, and Voting:
In January, I actively participated in NDC chats, answering community questions and contributing to discussions. I also took part in 100% of House of Merit calls and 94% of the votes (31 proposals), carefully examining each proposal and providing feedback in case of rejection.

If you need to contect me feel free to DM me:

Telegram: @evg3nykh

Best wishes
Haenko

3 Likes

Aescobar January Report as Transparency Commission

1. Attended every meetings

2. Involve in discussion on the case that been reported to TC

3. Work on documentation and pre-review and review of case ( ID 6a0bda3f-d866-4bc2-9a79-9bfa4033d568 )

4. I have been working collectively with other TC members on complaint that has been submitted by Community. In total there are 7 case submitted in January and one of them attached to number 3

5. In a call with reported parties in ID 6a0bda3f-d866-4bc2-9a79-9bfa4033d568 and legal parties from NF, we aim to cross-check the legitimacy of all evidence provided by the reported parties.

After a long discussion with some of the HoM members, I would like to provide additional information for this report. I worked an extra 4 hours compared to the standard been set in frame work (16 hours per month)

The additional hours were spent to ensure that the investigation was conducted thoroughly, with meticulous attention to detail in all documentation and decision-making processes.

This additional statement to make sure there is transparency and there won’t be huge question when there is extra incentive for the extra works.

Breakdown report that we receive in January:

ID: 6a0bda3f-d866-4bc2-9a79-9bfa4033d568
Submission Time: 2024-01-16 23:59:15

ID: a7b6dd7b-bfa5-4d3e-ad00-1a4946d221c5
Submission Time: 2024-01-18 13:57:39

ID: a4d0bb80-6e9e-46d2-a5b1-e3a8885756f7
Submission TIme: 2024-01-18 14:19:08

ID: 8a52b5e3-9235-400e-91d9-bdcd18bf1082
Submission TIme: 2024-01-29 13:59:14

ID: e1519af8-356f-4016-a9d0-d5d04a119218
Submission TIme: 2024-01-30 20:10:32

ID: 2feaf00b-e6dc-47ed-9f88-8078d9a5728b
Submission TIme: 2024-01-30 22:54:09

ID: 0840844d-5ff6-4370-b8ae-c382da4bd2b2
Submission TIme: 2024-01-31 23:25:41

6 Likes

Hey NEAR community!

We are continuing working under ecosystem and in January what was done from my side:

1. Participation in on-chain votings. The total amount of requests was 33 and i voted for 94% of all proposals.
  2. Participation on weekly meetings/calls. All calls attendance. 100%.
  3. We keep working on different legal stuff with NF, HoM and CoA members, to setup legal entity, onboard people, structure the process of this entity to be able to do things in accordance with legislation.

Alex

4 Likes

TC Council Rahul’s Report For January 2024

• During January, TC received 6 Investigation Complaints, which I actively addressed by providing proactive feedback.
  • I participated in a call with the involved party to gain further understanding of the investigation. I thoroughly reviewed all relevant documents and details to formulate my conclusions. Additionally, I actively engaged in discussions on reported cases within TC.
  • I attended all internal TC meetings held during the month and additional calls with other parties.
  • There was one proposal in January, for which I voted.
  • TC successfully finalized the roles and responsibilities of each TC member. The corresponding memo has been shared with HOM.

I spent around 25-30 hours in January, which included internal TC meetings, meetings with NF Legal, discussions with involved parties, review of documents, and comprehensive investigations against all parties subject to investigation.

Thank You!!

6 Likes

Full Name

Zubair Ansari

Email

zubairansari07@gmail.com

House

Transparency Commission

Preferred Contact Method

Email

Reporting Period

January 2024

Details on Governance Contributions

• Reviewed & Provided feedback in overall Congress Remuneration Memo and other memos in Chief of Staffs chat.
  • Drafted updated TC Roles memo.
  • Drafted TC tools budget proposal to HOM.
  • Attended all meetings within the whole month.
  • Gave preliminary review to the 6 reports which TC received in January. Spent a good amount of time with the review and to find evidence & reasonings for one of the reports which was moved to investigation stage. This includes the communication with the party involved in investigation.

Details on Collaborations

• Collaborated with Rexux, HOM Scheduler to get updates regarding ClickUp and asked to setup tasks such as Disclosure of Conflicts of Interests as priority in HoM’s ClickUp.

Details on Documentation and Reporting

• Drafted Congress Members inactivity statement.
  • Created agenda for calls within TC and external entities.
  • Drafted Disclosure of Conflicts of Interest two tier approach guideline.
  • Drafted announcement/pinned message for TC telegram community group.
  • Worked with NDC SMM for general posts for TC.
  • Drafted communication for Disclosure of Conflicts of interest form to send email & telegram message to all Congress members for multiple times as a reminder.

Innovation / Improvement Details

• I have setup the ClickUp for Transparency Commission for transition of our task management system to ClickUp. This move was made to facilitate better synchronisation of tasks and enhance overall efficiency in managing our responsibilities.

Comments on Self-Assessment

I have given my best and will continue to give my best to the TC Operations, specially the tasks that are assigned to me. I have also left my position in Service DAO as the Co-lead to focus more on Transparency Commission role.

Thanks everyone!

4 Likes

[Report] House of Merit Member rexux - JAN 2024

Hey everyone! This is rexux from the House of Merit, and here is my work report for January 2024.

Voting Report:

• In January, HOM created 31 voting polls for various DAOs, funding requests, and other pertinent matters.
  • My participation in these polls reached a commendable 82%.

Meetings:

• Throughout January, the HOM held a total of 4 meetings, one each week, and I was present for every single one.
  • Additionally, I actively engaged in calls related to DAOs, ops, voting, and other relevant topics.

Tasks Managed via Clickup:

• I managed general tasks for HOM on a weekly basis, ensuring timely updates and smooth operations.
  • I oversaw the administration of HOM polls, prompting members to cast their votes promptly.
  • Furthermore, I maintained updated records of all memos and SOPs for comprehensive documentation.
  • I also helped Zubair from the Transparency Commission in prioritizing setting up the Conflict of Interest form within HOM.

That wraps up my report for January. If you have any questions or feedback, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me via Telegram (@rexux_in) or email (rexuxhere@gmail.com).

Thank you all for your collaboration and support.

Best regards,
rexux

6 Likes

Hello and good day, everyone!

I’m Dk, a House of Merit (HoM) member, and I would like to present my work to the NDC. It’s been a pleasure working with all of you, the NEAR ecosystem members, congress, and OGs!

Here are some of the tasks that I worked on in January!

• I arranged multiple calls and attended all of them, totalling more than 30 in January! (Scheduling all calls based on the grassroots dao team members, HoM speaker, and PoC’s preferred time, gathering each grassroots dao’s email account list, and storing all details and emails in a spreadsheet for future reference!)

• HoM sync with Grassroot Dao
    • HoM weekly sync
    • HoM <> Other House calls include those from the NDC and third parties, as well as other significant ones!
  • Creating and Managing private group chats with all the Grassroots Dao’s

• Updating notes of the call or adding read.ai summary link in ClickUp and updating possible data in click-up!

• Actively voted on the Astro++ (In January month, I voted for 30 polls out of 33, approximately 79% voting in January month!) as well as actively voted in Internal Vote polls!

• Active in group chats, with Congress and grassroots Dao’s!

• Reviewing and guiding the grassroots dao team about the draft of the proposal with all the possible suggestions!

• Actively updating the work status of click-up, that’s assigned to me or related to me!

• In Progress
    • Done
    • Urgent
    • Complete
  • I was handling the House of Merit email: homcouncils@gmail.com or maintaining the Google calendar of the HoM for all the calls!

• Helping with sharing important announcements with the ecosystem group chats & grassroots private chats, etc!

• As well as maintaining HoM monthly rewards polls on astra++!

According to the Congress member’s activities!

Attendance at the House of Merit’s weekly sync and other calls!

• January, 24: 30 calls I have attended and scheduled during the January month [with different grassroots dao teams, HoM weekly sync, NDC 3rd Parties call, etc!]

Onchain Voting at the Grassgroot Dao Proposals and other polls!

• January, 24: 79% voting on-chain!

I’m Responsible For

• NDC calls scheduler, notes taker, call reminder (Congress Internal or 3rd Parties calls)
  • HoM Payment Dao Council (Onchain Polls, Votes, KYC confirmation, etc)
  • Responsible For call details updates in ClickUp
  • One of the Active HoM council member
  • Actively reviewing MEMOs and sharing my views!
  • etc

also, I’m grateful for the opportunity to work with all the members of Congress and NEAR Ecosystems community members! :wink:

Feel free to connect with me, if you need any guidance or suggestions!
Telegram: Telegram: Contact @dk_51
Email: dk51islive@gmail.com

Thanks, Have a great day ahead!
DK

6 Likes

House of Member Merit Individual Transparency Report - January 2024

In the previous month, in my role as the primary point of contact for the House of Merit, I undertook a variety of responsibilities:

• Effectively managed funding activities for Grassroots DAOs, ensuring their operations ran smoothly.

• Organized initiatives to promote seamless cooperation among House of Merit and CoA members throughout the legislative process

• Led open discussions to address concerns, respond to inquiries, and fortify connections within the NDC ecosystem.

• Created multiple polls and sponsored many new grassroots DAOs.

• Prepared and released the guide for March’s funding round.

• Provided feedback on proposals, representing the viewpoints and considerations of the House of Merit.

• Coordinated proposal execution involving collaboration among House of Merit, CoA, Trust, and Ops teams.

• Oversaw the KYC/KYB process for Congress

• Monitored expenses within the NDC budget, ensuring compliance with specified limits and accurate allocation to relevant sub-codes.

• Conducted informative calls to educate grassroots and individual members on the funding application process.

• Participated in multiple calls with teams such as NF Legal, Ecosystem, Legal, Super Moon team, independent contributors, and many others (over 70 calls).

• Contributed to the establishment of Service DAOs and the election of moderators.

• Voting on proposals 97%

• Meeting Attendance 100%

• Feedback left for all rejected/abstained proposals

7 Likes

Hey, I’m Evangel, Council of Advisors member

To continue from December:

In January, I attended all CoA meetings and created 3 VETO proposals, of which 3 were accepted. I monitor and record the activities of all CoA members and also try to be on call 24/7 with the HoM and TC as the PoC to provide information, coordinate calls between CoA <> HoM and any other assistance in the work of the NDC.

Here is the total activity of CoA members for January:

Vote

I voted and reviewed confirmed HoM proposals before VETOing proposals.

December’ 23: 1/3 (2 proposals were decided to be accepted without voting) [Vote CoA]

Meetings

I was present at all meetings, also I was taciturn at them for personal reasons, I will try to fix it.

December’ 23: 5/5 [CoA weekly sync]

Сonclusion

I would like to add that I continue to do my best for the benefit of the NEAR ecosystem and be available 24/7 without holidays or weekends for NDC, so you can always contact me and I will try to provide my assistance.

My telegram: @EvangelS

I thank all members of the NDC Congress for their work and dedication.

Thank you all :heart:

6 Likes

January report
TC PoC
TG: @johanga_n is open for everyone who has any issues regarding transparency on NDC :pray:

– Aligned TC activities with NDC Houses’ goals, principles and pipelines.
– Acted as a connector between Houses to support the strategic direction of the Transparency Commission.
– Served as the primary Point of Contact for Congress members with TC.
– Communicated with external entities: SMM, Ops, Tech teams and NF
– Collaborated with Supermoon regarding NDC on EthDenver organization
– Promoted transparency within the NDC through social media.
– Maintained the line of agendas, conclusions and CTAs during regular TC meetings.
– Facilitated communication coordination between NDC Houses, Social Media team, events teams, NF, other internal government entities, and GDAOs Councils.
– Effectively managed and tracked inquiries, complaints, or feedback.
– Ensured all communications were appropriately documented and addressed.
– Coordinated the development of NDC and GDAOs BOS pages
– Coordinated the production and publication of regular(weekly) TC reports along with other Houses’ updates.
– Tracked TC and other Houses’ activities, ensuring a comprehensive overview.
– Reviewed performance reports from Congress for informed decision-making.
– Internal TC Coordination: collaborated closely with other TC members to facilitate their activities, schedule meetings, and share relevant information.
– Contributed to legal framework development, documentation, and compliance within the TC.
– Coordinated and managed operational frameworks and processes within the TC, ensuring thorough documentation - prepared roles description doc for HoM and Trust.
– Set up workflow processes in ClickUp together with Zubair
– Actively participated in the current investigations, pushing its speed and avoiding delays in reports

thanks

6 Likes

Details on Governance Contributions

• Preliminary Review of Disclosures of Conflict of Interests
  • Preliminary Review of General Complaints
  • Investigation into Creatives DAO
  • Gathering feedback and responding to issues around Disclosures of Conflict of Interest and Privacy
  • Regular meetings with NF Legal, and other NDC houses
  • Weekly TC meetings

Details on Community Engagement

• Regular Attendance as Speaker to Weekly NDC Update Spaces on X
  • Creating of new TC Space - Transparency Tuesday
  • Hosting first Transparency Tuesday Space

Details on Collaborations

• Mediating disagreements around NDC Services Inc, NDC Operations, and other houses of congress (some of these have escalated into official complaints)

Details on Documentation and Reporting

• Ongoing automation - managing freelancer, updating forms, etc.

Innovation / Improvement Details

Dear NEAR Community and NDC Congress,

I am pleased to present to you the final salary information for January. Below are the details of the payments, including the base salary and additional remuneration for fulfilling key roles.

• Elliot: Base salary $1500, plus $5500 for the role of House of Merit Point of Contact (HoM).
  • Dk: Base salary $1500, plus $2500 for the role of House of Merit Scheduler (HoM).
  • Dav: Base salary $1500, plus $1500 for the role of House of Merit Coordinator (HoM).
  • Odin: Base salary $1500, plus $1500 for the role of House of Merit Coordinator (HoM).
  • Rexux: Base salary $1500, plus $2500 for the role of House of Merit Scheduler (HoM).
  • Alex Ustas: Base salary $1500, plus $1500 for the role of House of Merit Coordinator (HoM).
  • Chloe: Base salary $1500 (HoM).
  • Evgeny Khaienko: Base salary $1500, plus $3000 for the role of Achievements and Remuneration Coordinator (HoM).
  • Sasha Block: Base salary $1500 (CoA).
  • Evangel: Base salary $1500, plus $2500 for the role of Point of Contact - Operational Lead of Councils of Advisors (CoA).
  • Johanga: Base salary $1500, plus $4500 for the role of Point of Contact - Transparency Commission (TC).
  • Zubair: Base salary $1500, plus $3500 for the role of Transparency Commission Admin (TC).
  • AVB: base salary $1500, plus $4500 for the role of Transparency Commission Speaker (TC)
  • Rahul Base salary $1500, plus 1302$ for extra 14 hours (TC)
  • Aescobar Base salary $1500, plus 372$ for extra 4 hours (TC)

For full list of congress members with information about their remuneration in January, please refer to this document.

Details about the roles and responsibilities of each staff member can be found in this document.

5 Likes

TC Council Rahul’s Report For February 2024

• Addressed more than 10 Investigation Complaints in February, providing proactive feedback for each.
  • Conducted Disclosure of Interest reviews and added comments everywhere needed.
  • Investigated and provided feedback and suggestions for multiple complaints raised with TC, including the following Submission IDs:
    Submission ID: a4d0bb80-6e9e-46d2-a5b1-e3a8885756f7
    Submission ID: 8a52b5e3-9235-400e-91d9-bdcd18bf1082
    Submission ID: e1519af8-356f-4016-a9d0-d5d04a119218
    Submission ID: e2df255e-e069-4ea7-879f-ba8d2f67ed0f
    Submission ID: 1cd95da4-d003-4368-8510-67ab60a0e218
    Submission ID: d9a41f97-4bb2-4ddd-b71f-849cc6c110f5
    Submission ID: 780778aa-094c-4407-9741-b2a29fa65cc0
    Submission ID: 0840844d-5ff6-4370-b8ae-c382da4bd2b2
    Submission ID: e8ac2fff-6b2f-4d15-9d72-b36dfbcd3a24
    Submission ID: b6d389f0-efab-47ab-8ef0-874e5d58ea51
    Submission ID: 19819dd3-82d5-481f-876e-1a22135fd964
    Submission ID: a1bc4aec-f311-41ce-96e2-b1cc85780b35
    Submission ID: a7b6dd7b-bfa5-4d3e-ad00-1a4946d221c5
  • Reached out to associated parties involved in investigations.
  • Assisted in publishing the Creatives DAO Investigation Report.
  • Attended all internal TC meetings held during the month.
  • Voted on 11 proposals in February.

I spent around 40+ hours in February, which included internal TC meetings, meetings with NF Legal, discussions with involved parties, review of documents, and comprehensive investigations against all parties subject to investigation.

Thank You!!

3 Likes

Hello
I’m Dav, House of Merit member.
This is my report for February 2024

Vote

I voted on 97% of proposals maked (Missed one due to waiting answer from them)
I added on every refused/abstain/approved proposals my PoV. If you need more discussion, feel free to ping me.

Meetings

During February, I participated in every call managed by HoM, i also participated in some others call with Community, GDAO, and interview manage by ServiceDAO

Participation

I actively participated in Call / Meeting with Congress.

Reviewing documentations like MEMO, etc and helping congress members

Closing

If you have any question, comment, i will be happy to make a call or discuse with you.

My telegram: @Crypt_Dav
My Discord: dav_pandateam

Thank you

3 Likes

Hey NEAR community!

February report is pretty similar to previous ones:

1. Participation in on-chain votings. The total amount of requests was 33 and i voted for 88% of all proposals.
  2. Participation on weekly meetings/calls. All calls attendance. 100%.
  3. We keep working on different legal stuff with NF, HoM and CoA members, to setup legal entity, onboard people, structure the process of this entity to be able to do things in accordance with legislation.

Alex

2 Likes