[CONCLUDED] Bounty: inauguration of the new FEMINU Gallery building

Hello everyone, I’m again participating in your competition :vulcan_salute:

Title of the painting - 虎

In this creation, I tried to convey the image of an animal using 3 primary colors and their shades,
an unusual texture and a completely new style for me.

*************************** GUESSED WHAT ANIMAL ? ****************************

Twitter link 1
Twitter link 2

Mintbase 1
Mintbase 2

Wallet - m23agic.near

#m23art #m23 #goadao #FEMINUDAO #FEMINUbounty

13 Likes

hey @HighDopamine, welcome to the Near Forum! You can mint now. I put your wallet in the FEMINU store, as well as @poporo and @fstrings ! Thank you all for participating of this happy moment of FEMINU DAO. :sunflower: :butterfly:

3 Likes

oi @Ghini ! poderia me adicionar à loja da feminu tb por favor?

estherlourenco.near

1 Like

@estheriorizada Feito! pode mintar agora :grinning: Grata por participar da nossa inauguração. Queremos fazer uma festa e uma exposição lindas! :butterfly:

2 Likes

Heyyy here is my entry.

Twitter:

Mintbase:
Brazil Beauty on Mintbase

my wallet: highdopamine.near

2 Likes

Hii my entry

mintbase:Unconditional Love on Mintbase

Wallet: poporo.near

2 Likes

Hello everyone! Here is my NFT for this bounty :slight_smile: This is amazing tibetan mantra in sanskrit - Om Mani Padme Hum that is about pure love and divine light in human’s souls.

thirdside.near

5 Likes

ikarus.near

Add me please @Ghini

2 Likes

GIF:
Regge1

Still Art:

Mintbase link:

Twitter:

My Near Wallet: styleherbalist.near

5 Likes

Hey @ikarus welcome to Near Forum! Just added your wallet. You can mint now. Thanks for participating of this joy moment of our DAO.
Best,
Ghini

3 Likes

here is my entry for the bounty!

it was lovely to go through my recent photos made in brazilian soil (mainly from nature and traditional celebrations) and make a collage uniting those colorful pictures. it was very natural to have feminine elements during the process - like dresses, dolls and a religious figure paint on a wall. hope you enjoy this festive mix!

wallet: estherlourenco.near

twitter post: https://twitter.com/estheriorizada/status/1544445904408698884

mint: brasilidades mil on Mintbase

5 Likes

Here is my contribution to the bounty. As a FEMINU member I will not be able to participate in the awarding.

Near wallet: mayramendes.near

3 Likes

Hi’ I’m yona, this is my entry for this bounty.

MINTBASE NFT :point_down:
BRAZILIAN COLOUR THEMED-carnival

INSTAGRAM POST
BRAZILIAN COLOUR THEMED-CARNIVAL - POST INSTAGRAM

NEAR WALLET ID : yonakawaii.near

9 Likes

Ready to party with FEMINU DAO! Let’s burst the BRAZILIAN COLORS over the party! :green_circle::yellow_circle::large_blue_circle:
Store

https://www.instagram.com/p/CfqLxOtLmN8lcQCv5TJg_t8kYyrD5fF0K93Rh80/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Artist’s ID: pemmiee.near

28 Likes

Olá, trazendo minha NFT para essa incrível exposição :star_struck: :art: :artist:
Minha arte além das cores, trago também vários símbolos do Brasil, como, animais, monumentos, folclore, cultura, costumes, comidas etc, tudo dentro do mapa do Brasil.

MINTBASE NFT:

TWITTER Post:

NEAR WALLET ID: iagods.near

6 Likes

Thanks for good wishes @Ghini :star_struck:

3 Likes

Hope this is true @Ghini

Link:

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Andyarhol/status/1544606850825453569?s=20&t=w1REkCGNlUpUW5qMyUHR3A

Near: ikarus.near

6 Likes

Hey @ikarus, come on the 10th at the exhibition. The link will be posted soon in the proposal. The building is beautiful and with these wonderful arts, for sure the exhibition and the party will be a success. The two biggest prizes will be announced at the opening party and soon we will post here the details so that everyone can participate. We are a young DAO that focuses on encouraging and exhibiting art mainly from cis women, trans women, non-binary people and transvestites. Come meet our networks. It is all real. Our project is serious and many of the artists in the FEMINU held in March this year, are already very active in the ecosystem of Near and have found many opportunities to exhibit and sell their art. I hope to see everyone on the 10th in the new FEMINU DAO Gallery. Here is a spoiler of the building for you to see.
Best,
Ghini

11 Likes

Hellow miss @Ghini :hugs: Thank you for this bounty of Feminu Dao ., i will not dffntly missed this bounty. :raised_hands: Hoping i can made it in time to join mam. :hugs:

3 Likes

Hi, I’m going to participate! Very nice.
My wallet is flygoa.near

1 Like