[CONCLUDED] Bounty: inauguration of the new FEMINU Gallery building

Hello @Ghini . My near wallet is:
martamonteirovix.near, put me on Feminu Store.
Thank,

2 Likes

Opa to dentro!
minha carteira Near é: architect3d.near

@Ghini por favor pode me add na store?

2 Likes

@Architect3D @MartaMonteiro e @iagods feliz de ver vocês aqui! já estão na loja!
@Zipline @Teress @krizzy @swilart2.near @Cedieee you can mint now! Thanks for participating!
Best,
Ghini

6 Likes

Thank you so much Ma’am :sparkles::relaxed::relaxed:

2 Likes

I want to participate, but I want to mint my artwork at the FEMINU store, that I don’t take part. Please, add me in the store. Thank you very much!:pray::heart::pray:

My wallet:

felipedevicente.near

2 Likes

Happy to see you here my friend @felipedevicente. Go ahead, you can mint in FEMINU now. :star_struck: :butterfly: :sunflower:

2 Likes

Thank you very much my dear friend @Ghini !!! :sparkles::heart::sparkles:

2 Likes

GM :sparkles: I also want to join 'please add me.

vanengs.near

2 Likes

Hello here is my entry:

Here is my wallet: cjaneartz.near
Thank you for this cool bounty.

33 Likes

Hello Greetings, I’m Louietism this is my entry for this bounty, Mostly of my works are Character design you can see on my Instagram: Linktree

Mintbase: BRAZILIAN COLOURS THEMED MINTBASE

TWEET POST: BRAZILIAN COLOURS TWITTER
BRAZILIAN COLOURS!:brazil:

Brazil Carnival’s elaborate costumes take thousands of hours to make.

The basic outfit is often machine-sewn, while the millions of beads, sequins and other details are added by hand.

Near ID: louietism.near

25 Likes

Hello this is my entry for this bounty :green_heart: :yellow_heart: :blue_heart:

Mintbase: BRAZILIAN COLOURS on Mintbase

Tweet: https://twitter.com/BassBlind/status/1543883489833091072?s=20&t=M9GHII2zKgynVES0_LNUGQ

Wallet: daconno.near

4 Likes

Can u add my Wallet ?

Near Wallet : urukhai.near

2 Likes

My link nft: Brazilian shapes on Mintbase

Link Tw.: https://twitter.com/AldanoDaniel/status/1543919548381990912

7 Likes

@vanengs and @Boldest you have been added. Please fill your profie there. Thank you for taking part of this joy moment for FEMINU DAO.
Best,
Ghini

1 Like

just a simple one.

deleve.near

3 Likes

@Architect3D Hey Daniel, tudo bem? Could you please upload an image of your work so that others can vote on the likes for the popular vote award?
Thanks,
Ghini

2 Likes

Hey @Deleve_NEAR ! Can you please edit your post with the tweet and link to the NFT? Thanks for participating!
Best,
Ghini

3 Likes

@yonakawaii sorry, I seem to have skipped you :blush: You’re ready to go now! Thanks for participating!
Best,
Ghini

3 Likes

I edit mine. but i can’t afford minting on Mintbase right now. not enough NEAR on my wallet unfortunatelly.

2 Likes

good day every here’s my entry this bounty, i hope you like my artwork

near wallet: eyesore.near

10 Likes