Complaint against Marketing DAO council Dacha for breach of community guidelines

Time and time again this person has created a hostile work environment and overstepped boundaries that should never be crossed. Their presence and influence in the ecosystem has made it difficult for many projects and individuals to get anything done. The behavior has been inexcusable IMO and the lack of self-awareness to this issues and awareness/action/in-action of other leadership positions has allowed this to the entire ecosystems detriment. I have seen time and time again them be enabled. Without this being dealt with swiftly and definitively and in full, this ecosystem is in great jeopardy of surviving.

4 Likes

I would like to let @Dacha weigh in before taking a closer look at this :pray:

As for your second point, I would recommend projects and/or community members who’ve experienced this to come out and produce supporting evidence. I think I’ve been fairly consistent with this request on various allegations I’ve seen on the forum.

3 Likes

May I ask what supporting evidence in the OP is missing? It looks like a thorough outline of transgressions

Sorry. Should have been more specific.

This is referring to the point made about projects building Aurora that have a strong affiliation to CreativesDAO.

Thank you for clarifying. I will withold further commentary for the time being. I believe the gaslighting Paul referneces is pertinent when this person is “explaining” away.

1 Like

Hello @Cryptonaut , glad to see such active members like you. I am a witness to your growth in the Community. Yes, I’ve been attacked many times for my attempts to figure out what is happening with proposals in Marketing (more) and Creative (less) DAOs, and this is another one.

Why it’s happening now? Because I am a person who seeks justice and cares about community members… This is an attack using edited images without any context of 3 people (including CDAO grantees) from Creative DAO in response to my support of community members who asked uncomfortable questions to creative DAO moderators (they flagged all of them) regarding the scoring system.

From @thecreator from @JohnX, Oyin, and other people.

In the TC WG, I have also been attacked by people who used offensive emojis.

Screenshot 2023-04-20 at 5.11.30 PM

I would say even more. Such attacks began much earlier, and not only on me but also on other councils which were liked by you.

I am troubled to read it. I was happy to be a part of CDAO working groups and glad my suggestions about the CDAO charter were approved.

And yes, next time, please include all messages (regarding NFT), not only parts you like to show everyone. Regarding the points system, conditions must be equal for all.

This is a post [Approved] NxM Integrating a Full Web3 Experience at Local Music Festival doesn’t have mentioned your pictures.

Please build and create instead of attacking other people who you try to ignore and me.

12 Likes

Hi @Dacha,

Are you saying the images shared from the forum are fabricated?

2 Likes

Somebody said emojis are offensive :sob: :sob: :sob:

1 Like

Yes, and we do a great job in the WG: openness and transparency. All of the WG agreed to include TC as an independent body to resolve cases, excluding CDAO.

Today, I got a message that one of the community members was kicked off from Creative Community without reason by you ( abuse of power?)

Yes, we have a lot of topics to discuss.

9 Likes

MANIPULATIVE. The gaslighting is incredible.

1 Like

I’m just an observer but this message is not consistent with Community Etiquette

9 Likes

No, @Paul .

You keep getting offended because I was the reason you got your proposal rejected. At the same time, you definitely understand how much other support your other projects and DAOs got because of me. Time to forget old grudges

9 Likes

And what comment would that? Acknowledging the gaslighting? I think people are failing to realize there are real legal implications to such actively defaming rhetoric and the overstepping of boundaries. If you’re looking for diplomacy, you will not get it from me. The pseudo-diplomacy is why this pervasive behavior to continue unchecked.

Your proposal was approved.

2 Likes

Sorry, but as we already saw from the previous years of funding in the ecosystem - the ecosystem lost a lot of money and get nothing instead.

It was for this reason that NF stopped all grants for several months. And some things still can’t be funded.

If we will not do investigations and check the ecosystem will die.

7 Likes

Trolling and attacking individual people is not the right way to maintain the conversation. The trolling, attacks or things that don’t make any sense don’t warrant a response - be pragmatic. See if there are real concerns and address them.

You’re upset, I get it. But I urge you (and everyone) to follow the Community Etiquette (I attached the link above).

4 Likes

This has nothing to do with a community member being called a criminal and twisting facts about new community members and lying about creative DAO mods.

1 Like

Lol no kidding. If you were as active throughout that time as you are here you would know I was one of the most vocal about the misapplication of funds and having a more stringent process for approval. Your comment is not relevant to this discussion in any way whatsoever

2 Likes

You did nothing to support your thesis. We are calling out wrongful behavior that has been allowed to persist and erode the ecosystem for too long. Your contributions to this post are misguided at best.

Hello @Cryptonaut

I would not react to the insult you have put on my name because i am long affiliated with someone building a community on NEAR , but i would like to remind you that i am the one who create the DAO that discovered you… Did @beetlejuice rafaela tell you how i recruited her? How i built the DAO from scratch, and how you were brought in as a replacement after i had to step down due to numerous issues. It s great to see your progress and i am happy to have the laid the foundation that discovered you

However we need to note some very details of events that have transpired in the past

1 Like