Looking Forward to get into the Holiday spirit very soon. We have only a few days to wrap up our Q4 and finish preparing the grounds for Q1.
As you all know NEAR will close for the holidays (from Dec 24 to Jan 3)
Before we get there, let’s prioritize a few things:
- Closing Q4 OKRs, all KR owners (@shreyas @Jessica @jcatnear @mecsbecs @jlwaugh @olpl @David_NEAR ) please share a summarised report of your progress and your final deliverable (use bi-weekly reporting template)
-Indicate what was the deliverable, provide background, what problem was this solving?
-What were the components required to complete the desired goal
-How progress was measured
-What were the challenges
-What is the final ‘outcome’ / Is the KR: Complete/Partially complete/broken
-How do you see the KR evolving in 2022
Feel free to expand in your own google doc and link it to the deck with just a short summary on the slide.
- Capture Contributors feedback for the proposed DAO Structure (Dec21 AMA)
- Be available to answers questions on Guild’s Tiering proposal (discuss next steps)
- Assess the metrics we can use to measure DRAFT Q1 2022 OKRs (define what is feasible and what is not)**
- Participate in our Project Management Team Session: get acquainted with project management principles to agile and adopt a new way to quarterly OKRs planning and tracking (Tue-Dec21)
- Conduct team coaching sessions.
Ambitious but doable Let’s do this!