Hello NEAR community!
We appreciate the feedback gotten on the previous post here. It has helped to bring us this far.
A few things we have noted and we proceed to call on the community to tell us how you feel.
Should all core team members of a community verify KYC?
- Yes, all should verify
- No, only the community leader is enough
- Two or three people should verify
ECOSYSTEM EXPERIENCE DURATION
What should be the minimum time spent within the ecosystem for a leader who wants to start a NEAR-based community in their region or country?
- One year
- Five months
- Experience in building a community should be key
RC-DAO COUNCIL MEMBERSHIP
Should community members who are actively involved in the GWG be allowed to be council members?
- Yes, what matters is experience and trustworthiness
- No, they should not
How long should the tenure of DAO council members be?
- Six months to allow rotation
- One year to allow them to work effectively
- Let their tenure be subject to community feedback. When any council member is found wanting, he/she should be voted out by the community.
Details of the draft are here for all community members to read and make comments
CALL TO ACTION.
Based on the votes on the last poll collected, this strategy is asking for community members who would want to help oversee the DAO council selection to step up by indicating below this post for identification. Two such people will be selected.
However, the community is involved in deciding who is made an RC-DAO council member
This means that the selection process must be decided by the community 100%
Thanks for your feedback so far, and we look forward to more.
Thanks to all who are making this a success.
Get ready for a community call by next week.
Join the telegram group for further brainstorming. Telegram: Join Group Chat
Do have a wonderful weekend.