(Closed) youtube content creation and social media advertising

But my intention is convince and bring more active users to this platform with the help of my superiors in the media space though @cryptocredit

1 Like

I will prove you guys @Klint @cryptocredit @Dacha that am trust worthy in delivering what i did promise, just kindly look into my propasal once again

Hi @Dacha @Albhion @cryptocredit @Klint kindly look into my proposal, i intend starting work as soon as possible,expecting a good feedback thanks

2 Likes

In accord with @Klint @Dacha @cryptocredit @Albhion @Abidemi @vandal and the rest of the council i have edited my proposal by removing my former youtuber by the name (successful sanmi) and replacing him with one of nigeria award winning youtuber that we both had conversation together to help me with promotions on his youtube channel talking about near ecosystem, his name is (fisayo fosudo ) thanks for the patience

2 Likes

Hi @Millyblack07 I’m not a council here. However, the changes you made is significant and i’m sure you should get a response soon. :v:

Good morning. Could you please create a new proposal? Thank you!

2 Likes

Thanks for response am gonna create another propasal as soon as possible @Dacha

2 Likes

Hi there. Just to let you know, I’m not council either. Good luck with your proposal :pray: