[Closed] - Strictly Ballein attendance participation/sharing on social 1N event on 9/15

Hey y’all!

Appreciate everyone who has been participating and showing out for these events and helping us spread the word! I really hope everyone has been having as much fun with these events as we have.

We have another coming up Wednesday at 12PM EST at Cryptovoxels with a set from NxM superstar Dedeukwu. Come out and show some love and screen shot yourself at the event and share on Twitter or Instagram and then drop the link to your post in a reply along with your NEAR name.

Limit one claim per person and to the first 10 to claim

7 Likes

Monish016.near

Sachinmurali03.near

Tamilcryptomanians.near

Aslam.near

trendheo.near

Here is my participation…!

YNSG.NEAR

mgiabao.near

Ranjith.near

avula.near

beyond7.near

antilifeequation.near

1 Like

aswin.near

Please check the stipulations for number of people that claim the bounty in the future. This was limited to 10, and you were 12th. I still gave you the 1N this time, but in the future, I’ll have to cut off at the number stipulated. I appreciate your participation, and hope you’re able to claim more in the future!

1 Like

Please check the stipulations for number of people that claim the bounty in the future. This was limited to 10, and you were 11th. I will still gave you the 1N this time, but in the future, I’ll have to cut off at the number stipulated. I appreciate your participation, and hope you’re able to claim more in the future! Also, you need to also include your NEAR address if you’d like to receive the bounty.

Monish, if NEAR Tamil and the Monish account are both you, please only submit with one profile in the future. I rewarded both accounts this time, but in the bounty it stipulates 1 claim per person, and it appears you’re just using multiple twitter accounts and wallets to claim the bounty twice. It is alright this time, but please be mindful of this in the future so that more people are provided the opportunity as well.

2 Likes

Yeah got it.
I just wanted to show my support to your work.
And since i knew i was 11th i didnt put my wallet address in the comment. But if you insist i have edited and put my near wallet in comment.
And i will put that here too
antilifeequation.near

3 Likes

The support is very much appreciated! You should see the NEAR in your account, as well!

3 Likes