[Closed] C1 attendance participation/sharing on social 1N event on 9/11

Hey y’all

Tomorrow we’ve got another C1 Saturday Seminar session at 1pm EST on Discord here C1 Guild

If you can join us, share a screen shot while the event is happening on twitter or instagram and drop the link here along with your NEAR name, we’ll shoot you 1N for your participation!

Hope to see y’all there. Bounty is open to the first 20 to claim. limit one per person

3 Likes

aswin.near

1 Like

Aswin, please read over the bounty. This is for attendance once the event begins, and sharing a screen shot of the event itself. Please participate when the event starts at 1pm EST to receive the bounty payout

Like this?
https://twitter.com/Sleezy_Moss/status/1436738217647087621

sleezymoss.near

2 Likes

Looks good, thank you for sharing

2 Likes

I’m not sure what you are sharing this screen shot for, but to try and help you to be able to claim this bounty, please see Sleezy_Moss’s post for an example on what should be done

2 Likes

trashlights.near

1 Like

trendheo.near

1 Like

Oblakofficialss.near

1 Like

I still sent you the bounty reward, because we very much appreciate your efforts! If you are unsure of what the request was, and want to participate in the future, please message me directly and hopefully I can clear up any confusion. Again, I very much appreciate your participation and contributions towards the community! Hope to see you at more events!

1 Like

Closed or else stoll open

This bounty is closed